Forex prediction

Indicator that will take in account multiple indicators then produce a percentage result and make a calculated price prediction on that data.Volume indicator will give visual confirmation.

Files:
zz.gif  45 kb

Kevin, this indicator is great. Thank you very much!!!

kevinator:
Indicator that will take in account multiple indicators then produce a percentage result and make a calculated price prediction on that data.Volume indicator will give visual confirmation.

Do you what "multiple indicators" and setting it is using to get a Buy or Sell?

Forex predictions are a tool every forex trader seeks to acquire when trading on various currency pair. Being able to predict the market would obviously make the forex game a darn sight lot easier.

pro_:
Forex predictions are a tool every forex trader seeks to acquire when trading on various currency pair. Being able to predict the market would obviously make the forex game a darn sight lot easier.

Hey Pro

Your getting bretty good at posting meanless posting which answer nothing and say nothing, give it a break.

Or at least post some thing with substance,

hi

Thanx for the indicator but I tried it and some time says trend up for the next 38 mints and soon after it changes to the 38 mints for down trend what I mean is it changes the prediction direction in a flick not so stable at time!

i find another indicator for predict the market it is amazing but i don't know how to use it

the name is back tofuture

Kevin, this indicator is awesome! Any way I can set it to predict if the market will be up or down 15 minutes from now? I don't need to predict actual price. All I care about is if it's higher or lower than current price?

plz need help on how to setup dis indicator!!!

Thanks for the indicator. I have seen this somewhere else but can't remember where. It is going to be interesting testing this bad boy out on Monday.

Thanks for to indicator, l will try

Reason: