Bill Williams Chaos theory

Market philosophy and how it applies to practical trading according to market guru Bill Williams.A think outside the box excercise to stimulate progressive thinking about trading strategies and market science..a must read.

thank you very much

Thanks bro! Endless Supply of goodies coming from your posts! Its gonna take me 3 years to work through all of it!

christiaan267:
Thanks bro! Endless Supply of goodies coming from your posts! Its gonna take me 3 years to work through all of it!

The idea is that new traders come to this forum and when they leave they will have the tools,amunition,and knowledge to survive and thrive in a very chaotic environment.Ebooks will give first glimpse into restraint and patience and psychology on how to deal with loss and embrace wins that would be otherwise unavailable due to the selfish nature of most successful traders with information.

kevinator:
Market philosophy and how it applies to practical trading according to market guru Bill Williams.A think outside the box excercise to stimulate progressive thinking about trading strategies and market science..a must read.

Thanks... that's what I am looking for... I am using his Fractal... I realize that it show breakout and some kind of S/R...

Oop this is my first thread... a virgin thread..

Thanks for sharing

Reason: