10 essentials of forex trading - page 2

Is the book from Jared Martinez? I have it, it is good, especially explanation of Fibs.

Hermes

very good guidebooks for newbies, including most basics in the forex.

baowang:
very good guidebooks for newbies, including most basics in the forex.

Newcomers must always try to learn the basics and make sure that they are able to take the Full advantages of the EBooks

It's a book worth reading. Thank you for sharing

i want to add some forex trading essential which are mention below.

Understanding the Financial game between the Bulls and the Bears, Discovering what drives the market, Developing the skills you need for successful trading, The crucial aspect of Equity Management.

Forex trading is a complex system where currency pairs are bought and sold to make a profit out of the fluctuations in prices. This requires the relevant information, knowledge and expertise to make profits and not lose money. It takes years of practice and learning from mistakes to earn a sustainable level of income through forex trading. Getting formal forex trading training helps tremendously in acquiring the requisite knowledge and also learn from experiences of others.

Thanks kevinator to share "10 essentials of forex trading" Ebook. It is packed with lots of useful content for me. I am learning forex from Babypips School.

No matter your level of trading experience, you can develop the skills you need to become a consistently successful foreign currency trader-from using the right trading tools and balancing equity management to trading in buy and sell zones and identifying trends and trendlines. You'll discover what drives the Forex market and how to navigate the three stages of Forex trading: acquiring new trading rules, controlling disciplined thought, and implementing disciplined action.

To trade the Forex market, you must come to the trading table prepared. The Essentials of Forex Trading arms you with the tools to develop a solid personal trading constitution and reap the financial outcome you desire.

One of the essential step before embarking your trading ventures is to select one of the best broker. But choosing a good forex broker starts from the desire to learn forex. Learning about trading will become easy if you are really interested in it, and that comes too with the selection of brokers.

Thanks for this ebook. I've been gathering these for reports on the EUR/USD pair I'm currently doing.