trade system "OGGold"

This is a good system and is fairly straight forward as it uses overbought oversold areas and you base your trading decisions on those levels.Rsioma is the trigger for order entry.

Files:
g.gif  46 kb

Thanks for sharing this with us, did you develop it yourself??

Welcome back, my friend. We definetely missed and thanks for the major input of strategies. Are you using your old email or did you change it? I tried contacting you, but without luck, I guess you are fine though

Hello David

You can contact me at the same email address.I have been concentrating on other projects lately and have not been on the forums.If you need something let me know.

kevinator:
This is a good system and is fairly straight forward as it uses overbought oversold areas and you base your trading decisions on those levels.Rsioma is the trigger for order entry.

hi all, the rsioma is one of the indicators around. you can even use it with other indicators for good profits

Wealthforus do you use several indicators together?

silent7viper,

Yes i use some many indicators together. and now when i enter trade any trade, many fo the time, it hits the profit. my june was 23 trades with 21 wins and 2 losses. 14 straight wins b4 my first loss which was actually due to my indiscipline in keeping to my trading strategy.

sorry for the typing error

wealthforus:
silent7viper,Yes i use some many indicators together. and now when i enter trade any trade, many fo the time, it hits the profit. my june was 23 trades with 21 wins and 2 losses. 14 straight wins b4 my first loss which was actually due to my indiscipline in keeping to my trading strategy.

Good...I am glad to hear that the method is working for you.

kevinator:

Thanks for all the stuff you put up.

But for the gold system, I am having troubles downloading it. Is there any way you could email me the Oggoldsystem.

genuinekabir at gmail

thanks

kabir

kabir123:
Thanks for all the stuff you put up. But for the gold system, I am having troubles downloading it. Is there any way you could email me the Oggoldsystem. genuinekabir at gmail thanks kabir

Ok I have send you another copy...enjoy.

Reason: