Trade system "DDFX V3" New

I have gotten so many messages about this system as I have posted the V2 system some time ago and all heard of the new V3.Here it is with pdf included.I think that this one is slightly better made than V2 although V2 is good also.

Files:
dd.gif  56 kb
DDFX.zip  823 kb

thanks. this thread is about to fill up quick. I'm merely curious about v3 because it is suppose to be better for scalping on the 5 minute timeframe. we will see. I'm generally a short term trader which is why v3 caught my attention. I will have to see if it is as good as they boast.

The V3 really looks good, I may even consider giving it a try!

Hi Kevinator,

My computer does not recognize the file format and cannot open it. Could you advise what kind of file is this and which program should I use to open it? Thanks.

Hello,

same on my PC. Can`t open with ZIP-program.

Patona

Hi kevinator,

I am member of this forum since a while and finally ended up with your System. I am trying it now on a demo account and just placed my first order. So far it is simple but very powerful. Hope other people think the same and enjoy it too. Let you know after a couple of trades if I still like it or not.

Thanks again

andreasa

Hello Kevinator,

it is possible to share the DDFX v.3 files direct without ZIP.

I have try three different ZIP-Programs, but without sucsess.

Thanks for your effort

Patona

Use WinRar please!

Thanks Kevinator a lot, I'm searching this trading system, it looks good for scalping also

Hello tuetran,

thank`s, now it works

Patona

ok. i installed it and tried it vs the previous one. The main reason was to test the 5 minute scalp settings they had. It didn't go over well in a demo. The entries come too late and in a sideways market that can kill you. You need a moving average as a trend filter which was in the original version. I didn't agree with the EMA settings though, but nonetheless there has to be a trend filter.

sed34:
ok. i installed it and tried it vs the previous one. The main reason was to test the 5 minute scalp settings they had. It didn't go over well in a demo. The entries come too late and in a sideways market that can kill you. You need a moving average as a trend filter which was in the original version. I didn't agree with the EMA settings though, but nonetheless there has to be a trend filter.

Look in your metaeditor for heinkin ashi Ma 20 for a trend filter.

Reason: