Need help with a custom indicator

I place my request for a custom indicator which has helped me trade successfully manually on a demo account but is very tiring and cumbersome.

This is a very simple indicator that I look for somewhat similar to the Trade Assistant indicator available which shows the Stoc, Rsi etc of different TFs in a single separate window with Buy and Sell indication being generated.

What I desire is an indicator with the following.

Candle stick charts for 3 TFs namely 5M,30M and 1H

The indicator ( in a separate )should indicate the colour of the Candle on real time basis as:

5M 30M 1H

EURUSD : RED RED GREEN ---- as the case may be.

GBPUSD : GREEN GREEN GREEN ETC

EURJPY : RED GREEN RED ETC

The number of pairs may be equal to the currencies as available in the Market Watch ( or alternatively with an option to include and exclude various currencies as per the needs.)

Advance Thanks.

Forex Trader

I would recommend you try Mql-programming. They always worked for me in the past and they are one of the cheaper programmers.

master4x:
I would recommend you try Mql-programming. They always worked for me in the past and they are one of the cheaper programmers.

Thank you very much for your reply. I would like to inform you that I do not have any knowledge of Mql programming. I would like to request you if you could help me with a basic program for the above and I could may be try various combinations and maybe tinker with the options to get my desired indicator.

Your valuable help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

K.Ramachandran

kramachandran59:
Thank you very much for your reply. I would like to inform you that I do not have any knowledge of Mql programming. I would like to request you if you could help me with a basic program for the above and I could may be try various combinations and maybe tinker with the options to get my desired indicator.Your valuable help would be highly appreciated.Thanks in advanceK.Ramachandran

You're welcome. When I referred to Mql-programming, I was actually referring to the company and not the actual language. I myself have very limited programming knowledge so I was just trying to give you a suggestion. I worked with them before. Good luck.

Reason: