Colin’s Private Members Training Club - FORE

Hello all yo' fisher's,

I am not new to this board. I have lurked here for several years. This is my first post. I hope some of you take the time to read my post.

First of all though since I am here I want to say thank you to all of the people on this board that have shared their info with me. I have downloaded many items and used much of the info over the years. I am grateful to say the least.

Oh yes Colin’s Private Members Training Club. Does anyone know of this club? Has anyone had experience with this club? Does anyone know Colin Atkins personally? Does anyone belong to this club?

Well they work from UK. For Canada and US people the hours aren't great. They have a marketing fellow in US. Colin sets up a webinar for training his systems and then trading. You can follow along through the training and learn or just trade. He uses Citrix webinartogo/meetingtogo. Sounds great doesn't it?

If someone cares to answer one or all of my questions I will then report my experience with Colin’s Private Members Training Club. For anyone considering joining this group make sure you investigate this group thoroughly. Log into Forex Peace Army and check out the info there. Buyer beware

Secure

Secure:
Hello all yo' fisher's,I am not new to this board. I have lurked here for several years. This is my first post. I hope some of you take the time to read my post. First of all though since I am here I want to say thank you to all of the people on this board that have shared their info with me. I have downloaded many items and used much of the info over the years. I am grateful to say the least. Oh yes Colin’s Private Members Training Club. Does anyone know of this club? Has anyone had experience with this club? Does anyone know Colin Atkins personally? Does anyone belong to this club? Well they work from UK. For Canada and US people the hours are't great. They have a marketing fellow in US. Colin sets up a webinar for training his systems and then trading. You can follow along through the training and learn or just trade. He uses Citrix webinartogo/meetingtogo. Sounds great doesn't it? If someone cares to answer one or all of my questions I will then report my experience with Colin’s Private Members Training Club. For anyone considering joining this group make sure you investigate this group thoroughly. Log into Forex Peace Army and check out the info there. Buyer beware. Secur

I have been a member of Colins Private Members club since the beginning and even before colins club formed I used software from tradeshare plus the company that formed Colins club. I started trading 4 years ago and literally lost 1000's in my first 6 months then I started to have some success with trade share plus but only made a few ££ a month, then I joined colins club and have been making money ever since. Doesn't mean to say colin doesn't have loosing trades because he does but we always come out ontop at the end of the month. It is when people start to get greedy they start to loose with colins club 10 pips a day are his rules and if you stick to them you too will make money. I started doing a £1 a pip 2 years ago and now trade at £10 a pip making around £2000 a month. People the slate Colins club are jus the greedy few that will never make money where ever they trade because they have no disapline

Reason: