ForexKillerV#3 Signal Calculator - page 2

kevinator:
This is not a indicator but rather a software application that you download to your desktop.Then you must read the instructional manual but I will give you a quick overview of how it works.You must use the "crack" file to compile the password so you can gain access to the software as it is password encripted.Then once you have access download to your desktop. In order to gain a buy or sell signal from the software you must input the last 10 bars close value then it will attempt to predict the future direction based on the calculation of the last 10 OHLC.Very simple to operate and can be useful along side your existing strategy.Enjoy

What a shame not to run in win seven

I have to be using virtual machine within the system just to emulate it in win xp

hetfield:
What a shame not to run in win seven I have to be using virtual machine within the system just to emulate it in win xp

What is happening when you try to use the tool in win7?I am using vista on this computer and havent had any issues with it.Were you able to get the password ok with the crack file?The way you use it is you must input the last 10 bars closing price.

oilfxpro:
Why name it forex killer?Why not give them source codes? Why do you expect some will use it , when they can barely use all the free predictive indicators on their platform? Look in the mirror before posting.

They are not programmers...they are traders.Forex Killer is the name of the software and I will not rename it.

DO YOU HEAR THIS GUY TALK ABOUT THE MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY????I THINK YOU ARE THE SIMPLE ONE WITH THAT YOUR FAILED BREAKOUT EA.THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT ONE IS WELL...TWO LINES SIMPLE NO COMPLEX LOGIC JUST TODDLER STYLE PROGRAMMING.

What the hell is your problem comming on my post and throwing your idiot opinion around?You are the one that was banned for scamming and spamming at TSD and Forex Factory.

DO NOT TALK BAD ABOUT ME OR MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY.WE MAY KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK ABOUT TRADING AND YOUR PAST.I AM HERE TO HELP TRADERS OF THIS COMMUNITY.

Your not that smart..you couldnt even read and understand that I was providing this tool for no cost to the traders of this community.Your really a self righteous son of a bitch who thinks because he has many posts(of nonsense I might add) that his opinion is valid.I dont think so all your validity went out the window when administrators of some of the most important forums regarding forex started calling you a scammer and a cheat.After your comments about there is no free lunch I also have developed this disgust for you.You want these people to pay money for these products..you know why.??????????you are a salesman and not a trader of success.....if you were you would be more serious about the craft....but your not you want to nickel and dime new members for twenty thirty dollars like a....slick big oilfx petty thief.

oilfxpro:
Why don't you post some live advance calls from what you described as shitty software?We can soon see if it is worth wasting time on garbage.

Why dont you go run to another thread or forum.You dont want to be helpful here.You insult me for helping the members of this community. You insult the members of this community by saying they arent smart enough to use the software.You are everything that is wrong with forums.You offer no help or solution just cheap advertising for your crap EA that no one wants to buy.I will deal with you when I get some extra time.We will see who is the scammer.

oilfxpro:
Banned for fighting forum admin scammers?

So you come to this forum throwing your stupidity around because they threw you out on your ass everywhere else around town....and I see why...we all see why...your a fake...a phony....a fraud

oilfxpro:
At least this thread served entertainment value. If you had used a name like Signal king , it would have sounded good.It is like using Allecohfx brokerage being used to relaunch a forex broker.

Yeah sure I guess we understand each other.

Thanks Kevinator for the software. But there is no instructional manual in English in the download and no activation code. Can you please provide the two for download. Thanks.

Have to agree I have only seen Kelvinator post free stuff; OilFX are you aware your site does not open?

Hi kevinator,

How to download the last 10 bar close value from mt4 as csv file. i hope it seems to be work gud. but i like to upload the file. is there any option to download from mt4 platform.

What is happening here? if you both know that you are here to help the commers and indeed assist them why the fight you both should give out your product free of charge and the newbees will use it and then comment on who is a scam or not

Reason: