ZUP 84 predict - page 5

Thanks fxbaja,i think this indicator is very useful.

The coder was very generous in making this complicated indicator free for all. You can find examples of recent (and often just triggered) patterns and discussion on how to trade them in the tutorial threads

A-B-C-D Trades and

Pattern Recognition Indicators.

Have received a question:

I think the work you have done hear is great.

I have been using the ZUP v 76 with pretty good success and have installed the ZUP v 86.

I like the fact you can use smaller time frames to spot continuation trades, something I am comfortable with and on occasion use the larger time frames to spot a reversal in trend and go for a larger gain.

Do you know of any tutorial available to explain the newer features like the static and dynamic numbers and the lines within the potential reversal zone

_________

The tutorial on post #6 is all we have been able to find. The question regarding the lines within the potential reversal zone:

We assume you are asking about the red box and the gold and aqua colored lines. This was addressed in the tutorial section under pattern recognition. These lines are fib extension levels. Now that we've checked, version 76 did not have these lines.

The aqua colored lines = 138.2% and 161.8% extension of A-B.

The gold colored lines = 161.8% and 200% extension of C-B.

The extension ratio can be seen when we mouse over lines.

As far as the question about the static and dynamic lines, we assume you are referring to the numbers that represent the distance between points. Most are fibonacci numbers and some, such as 1.414, are square root numbers.

Different gurus will have their own idea of what constitutes a "perfect" pattern. The pattern recognition thread speaks about this and compares ZUP versus perfect Guru Carney patterns.

If you are referring to the 3 trend lines, the are S&R levels, some of which we believe are derived from the application of Andrew's Pitchfork. However, when we mouse over them, it displays:

equilibrium, 1.0, and 2.0, which implies ratios. The equilibrium diagonal line is based on left lower wing (Swing X) and mid-point in between wings (Swing B).

We emphasized that Point D can extend further to the next fib levels. Since that is the end of the pattern prior to entry, it must be scrutinized. An entry method is also wise.

We try to keep this particular thread clear of extensive exchanges, in order to allow users an easier time finding the indicator and user manual. so thanks for the P.M. Any further questions can be openly asked in the pattern recognition thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198423/page5

in the left corner there is a number and up or down sign for mn, w1, d1, h4, h1. what that means?

Hello people , why did such a great Topic died just like that ?

anyway , I am currently working on ZUP V82 russian and V92 English ,

I found out that the Russian Zup is way faster than the V92 english , it indicates more chances but its less accurate , now I added to my indicators the 2 Harmonic indicators that Fbbaja shared with us .

lets compare and seek for the best inductor which we can use.

thankalll

good day all, am I right in saying each later version is a progressive improvement or advancement on the previous? or are certain versions special or work better in different ways?

with thanks in advance,

Ziq flip I am sorry to say NO you are not right lol , not only regarding our topic but as a general rule in life , just because something is newer doesn't mean its better , I get better signals from the old indicator sometimes , but i believe the best signal is when the two indictor give it at the same time .

Mike and others,

We have examples in the Tutorial section, under "Pattern Recognition Indicators". Here's the link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198423/page6

Once in a while we also make comments in the A-B-C-D thread.

This is interesting program - I like the simplicity. Before I found it I was studying chart patterns and how they show how the floor traders catch the small traders out with lower highs and higher lows.

That takes some time to work out on each trade but maybe this is a quick way of looking for such chart patterns.

As Mikeywithyou has said - this needs comparison and co-operation between everybody using this indicator.

a nice big shit this flag that I planted my computer

I would strongly discourage you to download

Reason: