Trading system "Kausafx"

To add comments, please log in or register
kevinator
kevinator  

This system is a good trend identification system.Longer term trading for 50 to 300 pips on higher time frames is the ideal trade scenario.It is similar to HAMA but has slight difference and a bit more efficient.enjoy

Files:
kausa11.gif 66 kb
ejikz
ejikz  
kevinator:
This system is a good trend identification system.Longer term trading for 50 to 300 pips on higher time frames is the ideal trade scenario.It is similar to HAMA but has slight difference and a bit more efficient.enjoy

@Kevin All this system at thesame time, too much options to select from, well i'll start demo each of them one after the other, better still i'll try simulator in other to pick the very best amongs them

thanks

alborg
alborg  

ifsomeone need details about this kuasa forex, PM me at , will be happy to help.

This is my 1st template when i was start trading. Useful for beginner but later on i noticed several weakness.

kevinator
kevinator  
alborg:
ifsomeone need details about this kuasa forex, PM me at , will be happy to help.

This is my 1st template when i was start trading. Useful for beginner but later on i noticed several weakness.

I think it is useful in particular the hama which is similar to the popular Hamahull.

To add comments, please log in or register