High probability trading strategies

How to identify,evaluate,and take advantage of high probability trade scenarios when they present themselves.

Thanks for sharing the free PDF

Yes, thanks for sharing this file.

It's a very complete book. thanks for sharing

@Kevinator impressive links and it's really help me the lots towards taking the Advantages of the high probability trade scenarios.

In high-risk trading strategies, a writer well-informed and well-known trading educator Robert Miner describes all aspects of a commercially practical access to the output it has developed during his distinguished career year twenty- two. The result is a comprehensive approach to trading that will allow you to trade confidently in a variety of markets and time. Written with the serious trader in mind that this reliable source of knowledge is a documented comprehensive approach to analyzing market behavior, identifying profitable trade patterns, and implementation and management of trading of access to the exit.

thank you for sharing

That is awesome to share this. I was wondering if you have a copy of the CD that came with the book. The author makes reference to the CD a few times and its importance. Thanks

thanks for sharing, by the way - how much trading experience do you have? it seems you are very much sophisticated trader

Thanks for the wonderful material,i am most greatful.God bless.

Another disappointing trading manual from one of the so called "gurus" of Forex trading. If you've read any of his other works, it seems like he's got a whole lot of different trading styles and systems... so which one does he actually trade? Seems like a cheap attempt at self promotion and systems promotion to me.

In my experience, it doesn't have to be that complicated to make money in Forex. The most important thing is to have a proven system in place, and constantly update and refine the system to maximize profits.

Reason: