April 11th 2010 my blog **must read** g_knows plus

April 11, 2010, 2:59 PM

FX opens for trading now.

Okay!

This week I will cont. to manage our usd/chf short positions.

After some time they are now moving our way and the charts cont. to support the type of trade. ( Shorting off falling moving averages , taking profit on sharp moves )

Weekly

Macd h

Slopes and directions.

USD UP hard to say 50/50 bet.

EURO DOWN support found at xeu132.69 perhaps but I would not bet on it.

CANADIAN OMG! UP nice. Still a lot of room left to 1.10

Was there last year for one week. This time it may stay up there.

1.10 means a profit of $1001. (10ksize) and a profit of $100,000 on a million.

POUND DOWN may have found some support like the euro and could trade up a little to its weekly 40 moving average. 50/50 trade here.

AUSSIE + KIWI are the nicest BOTH UP I think the laggard here is KIWI cause weekly it sits right on a slopped up 40 moving average and CANADA and ASSUIE are both well above the 40 moving average. Meaning there might be better numbers with the KIWI trade.

YEN DOWN hard to say 50/50 trade, not worth the risk.

SWISS DOWN however may trade closer to the 40 weekly moving average and not drop again. Hard to say. The daily chart looks better for longs J

NZD is the big laggard to the upside for next week.

Cad/chf longs look nice.

And then longs like

Nzd euro

Nzd usd

Nzd gbp

Nzd jpy

Good luck. Make some income in one account. Use another with bit more risk. Then a third account, for a little more still.

Close them off at consecutive levels. You never know what your gonna get.

Gino.

May be wise to add to nzd/usd.

Nice.

Power pop may be in the cards.

gknows:
April 11, 2010, 2:59 PMFX opens for trading now.Okay! This week I will cont. to manage our usd/chf short positions.After some time they are now moving our way and the charts cont. to support the type of trade. ( Shorting off falling moving averages , taking profit on sharp moves )Weekly 120,260,90Macd h Slopes and directions.USD UP hard to say 50/50 bet.EURO DOWN support found at xeu132.69 perhaps but I would not bet on it.CANADIAN OMG! UP nice. Still a lot of room left to 1.10 Was there last year for one week. This time it may stay up there.1.10 means a profit of $1001. (10ksize) and a profit of $100,000 on a million.POUND DOWN may have found some support like the euro and could trade up a little to its weekly 40 moving average. 50/50 trade here.AUSSIE + KIWI are the nicest BOTH UP I think the laggard here is KIWI cause weekly it sits right on a slopped up 40 moving average and CANADA and ASSUIE are both well above the 40 moving average. Meaning there might be better numbers with the KIWI trade.YEN DOWN hard to say 50/50 trade, not worth the risk.SWISS DOWN however may trade closer to the 40 weekly moving average and not drop again. Hard to say. The daily chart looks better for longs JNZD is the big laggard to the upside for next week.Cad/chf longs look nice.And then longs like Nzd euroNzd usdNzd gbpNzd jpyGood luck. Make some income in one account. Use another with bit more risk. Then a third account, for a little more still.Close them off at consecutive levels. You never know what your gonna get.Gino.
Reason: