"DDFX" trade system - page 4

What is the V3 thing people here are craving for?

As for the system in the first post, I find it very solid, thanks for sharing.

ZergUt:
What is the V3 thing people here are craving for? As for the system in the first post, I find it very solid, thanks for sharing.

So you think the system in first post is enaough good?...I think other people just want to know what is V3 look like....

thanks alot

traderkusayang:
So you think the system in first post is enaough good?...I think other people just want to know what is V3 look like....

Yes, the system is good for sure. What is V3 though, who brought it up?

ZergUt:
Yes, the system is good for sure. What is V3 though, who brought it up?

Heheh...peopler always want to know more. ALthought that they know is good enough...

pm me at as well please. In option i'll give my template as well which is pretty gud too.

traderkusayang:

A Lot of people around the world have been happy with this system and have found it very profitable.

for some reason i can't compile the .mq4 files. i try to open it in the editor and nothing comes up. is anyone else experiencing this. can someone give me the .ex4 files?

kevinator:
Custom non repaint bull and bear system to be used on the currency pair and time frame of your choice.enjoy

hey man,

thanks for the stuff but I am having a bit of problem....when i save the file it doesn't open up. Its giving an error message....Could you do me a small favor and send me the rar file, or the files inside independently to my email...I'd appreciate that a lot....

I m kinda a new to forex...but i heard some good stuff abt ddfx....so i'd appreciate that a lot.

its genuinekabir .....at ......gmail......

thanks

Kabir

kevinator:
A Lot of people around the world have been happy with this system and have found it very profitable.

hi kevinator,... can u give a copy of ddfx version 3 to me too,.. thanks a lot .

Reason: