News Trading strategy

Want to trade monthly economic news releases?Tips and tactics located here on trade setups and how to capitilize with little to no traditional indicators also what reports to trade and their validity and how they impact the market as a whole a must read.

Files:

Pretty interesting..But I guess in a lot of occaisions the candle next to the one formed during news announcement is in opposite direction..more like referred to as railway lines.

I would really like to know whatis the success ratio of this system.

Downloaded,thanks!Looks very interesting

Momentum trading depend on following news release, or trading strong move in a stock supported by high volume.

forexexpert:
Pretty interesting..But I guess in a lot of occaisions the candle next to the one formed during news announcement is in opposite direction..more like referred to as railway lines. I would really like to know whatis the success ratio of this system.

New traders being aware of news spikes and how to avoid or successfully navigate them is more valuable next year then a win loss hit rate this month as some reports are untradable due to unsatisfactory numbers.

You can retrieve the calendar function from his original indicator. It looks like it is not the most recent though because of a reference to Get last Sunday date.

thanks - it is really must read. What I like- it is really step by step instruction - what can be understood even by me)))

kevinator:
Want to trade monthly economic news releases?Tips and tactics located here on trade setups and how to capitilize with little to no traditional indicators also what reports to trade and their validity and how they impact the market as a whole a must read.

thanks for sharing, as long as I've always missed

Interesting thanks for sharing. Out of interest how is this currently going for you.

News is always going to be a factor in trading. It's not a new strategy by any means!

Quite interesting. Thanks for the information given above. Its really good. Your post can help several traders to learn about the foirex news strategies.

Reason: