Moving average EA

Hi there, I'm trying to find out if anyone has ever had any luck setting up the HullMa from Scorpion.

I've tried to get it working but to no avail. I've got the HullMa indicator installed but the EA doesn't seem to work.

I've tried all the settings but nothing seems to make it trade whereas another MaEa is placing trades. Any ideas anyone ?

Maybe there is another Ma Ea out there that somebody has working as most of the offerings I have tried just don't seem to work.

There is one commercial one that I'm demoing at the moment but some of the parameters are causing too many reversal trades too soon and it slowly bleeds money (no code)

All I want is a simple Ma Ea where I can set my own SL TP etc and not to reverse unless specified. Obviously I would like to be able to set the type of Ma it uses to try out my manual strategy that works ok for me, so if anyone knows of a good one either free or commercial (so long as you can demo it ) one I would love some feedback.

Thanks a lot

Hi

I am currently developing one, however from my tests, I changed the name of my expert in Money Burner Professional, sometimes it makes good trades, sometimes it looses money. It should be used only in times when a pair has trends a back trace from 2004 until today ends in loosing on all settings.

I am testing two strategies:

1. Cross MA with a longer and a shorter moving average

2. Single MA by watching if a single MA is falling, stalling or rising

Some ideas to make it work are:

- Find a good enry point on which the market is going into our side so that we have a good probabilty to close the trade with 0 instead of negative

- Find out if the market goes sidewards

- After each trade iterate throug different MA periods in order to find better results

- stop trading after x losses and continue fake trading until market is profitable enough

- other ?

Files:
MAEA.mq4  29 kb

Good evening, I would like to create an EA in Italian that uses only 2 moving averages, but I would like it to be completely editable, that is, regarding the MA you can change all the parameters then regarding the entry you can choose whether to enter at the intersection of the two averages or to candle ended after the crossing, and for the same closing or finished candle or at the crossing. can anyone make it happen? and above all at what price? thank you

Marco Palombi:
Good evening, I would like to create an EA in Italian that uses only 2 moving averages, but I would like it to be completely editable, that is, regarding the MA you can change all the parameters then regarding the entry you can choose whether to enter at the intersection of the two averages or to candle ended after the crossing, and for the same closing or finished candle or at the crossing. can anyone make it happen? and above all at what price? thank you

Post your request in the Freelance section.

Reason: