Download MetaTrader 5

All Indicators You ever need

To add comments, please log in or register
JohnyG
JohnyG  

This is a small but probably the best part of my collection. If you need any just ask for.

Files:
TopIndy.rar 261 kb
marcus1rex
marcus1rex  

Thanks for this.

ZTrader
ZTrader  

I would like to request the 'Holy Grail' indicator. That's the one that gives all the right signals for every market in every time frame and never, ever loses!

But seriously, thanks for the very generous share!

addtoit
addtoit  

great indi

Files:
siegihahn
siegihahn  

Wow, thanks for this!

JohnyG
JohnyG  
JohnyG:
This is a small but probably the best part of my collection. If you need any just ask for.

This package could be even better than first one

Files:
Topindy_2.rar 649 kb
chukwu philip
chukwu philip  

Just New In Forex And Is Struggling To Understand The Movements

JohnyG
JohnyG  
JETAGE:
Just New In Forex And Is Struggling To Understand The Movements

Not much, but perhaps it will help you for better understanding

Files:
chart.gif 45 kb
FoReXExPeRt
FoReXExPeRt  

Thanks for the share..can you recommend the best timeframe whethese can be used?

JohnyG
JohnyG  
forexexpert:
Thanks for the share..can you recommend the best timeframe whethese can be used?

Always, but always start from longer to shorter tf. Zoom out the chart for better view. On a weekly or daily tf determine trend direction than move on shorter tf H4, H1 or M30 and trade just in trend direction on daily basis. I do not recommend shorter tf because there is too many false signals.

pro_atro
pro_atro  
JohnyG:
Always, but always start from longer to shorter tf. Zoom out the chart for better view. On a weekly or daily tf determine trend direction than move on shorter tf H4, H1 or M30 and trade just in trend direction on daily basis. I do not recommend shorter tf because there is too many false signals.

Really unique reply..

Thanks!

To add comments, please log in or register