All Indicators You ever need

This is a small but probably the best part of my collection. If you need any just ask for.

Files:
TopIndy.rar  261 kb

Thanks for this.

I would like to request the 'Holy Grail' indicator. That's the one that gives all the right signals for every market in every time frame and never, ever loses!

But seriously, thanks for the very generous share!

great indi

Files:
altrtrend.mq4  1 kb

Wow, thanks for this!

JohnyG:
This is a small but probably the best part of my collection. If you need any just ask for.

This package could be even better than first one

Files:
Topindy_2.rar  649 kb

Just New In Forex And Is Struggling To Understand The Movements

JETAGE:
Just New In Forex And Is Struggling To Understand The Movements

Not much, but perhaps it will help you for better understanding

Files:
chart.gif  45 kb

Thanks for the share..can you recommend the best timeframe whethese can be used?

forexexpert:
Thanks for the share..can you recommend the best timeframe whethese can be used?

Always, but always start from longer to shorter tf. Zoom out the chart for better view. On a weekly or daily tf determine trend direction than move on shorter tf H4, H1 or M30 and trade just in trend direction on daily basis. I do not recommend shorter tf because there is too many false signals.

JohnyG:
Always, but always start from longer to shorter tf. Zoom out the chart for better view. On a weekly or daily tf determine trend direction than move on shorter tf H4, H1 or M30 and trade just in trend direction on daily basis. I do not recommend shorter tf because there is too many false signals.

Really unique reply..

Thanks!

Reason: