PiNNacle - a Neural Network EA

This is a three-layer forward feeding NN EA. Attach it to any chart, I recommend the 15 min of your favorite currency pair. It works on every tick of data.

It works on one timeframe of data, the chart you attach it to. If you use it on more than one chart at a time please change the MagicNumber to something unique.

There is only one thing I recommend changing - thresholds for opening a new order: 0.680, 0.780, 1.000

(Athough before you start adjusting it, please try the stock setting of 0.680 first.)

The standard setting is 0.680, I don't recommend going any lower than that for opening a new order. The higher numbers are for stronger trades but it will trade less often.

You can watch the NN at work calculating the thresholds for you because I have included a small summary in the information panel.

I added a picture of how I designed the NN. I didn't use a computer program or a wizard or anything like that. I used a blank piece of printer paper and a pencil.

Files:
IMG_1491.jpg  66 kb
eur-usd-m15.gif  20 kb

optimize piNNacle

Files:

Well done i will try it thankx

nittany1:
This is a three-layer forward feeding NN EA. Attach it to any chart, I recommend the 15 min of your favorite currency pair. It works on every tick of data. It works on one timeframe of data, the chart you attach it to. If you use it on more than one chart at a time please change the MagicNumber to something unique. There is only one thing I recommend changing - thresholds for opening a new order: 0.680, 0.780, 1.000(Athough before you start adjusting it, please try the stock setting of 0.680 first.) The standard setting is 0.680, I don't recommend going any lower than that for opening a new order. The higher numbers are for stronger trades but it will trade less often. You can watch the NN at work calculating the thresholds for you because I have included a small summary in the information panel.I added a picture of how I designed the NN. I didn't use a computer program or a wizard or anything like that. I used a blank piece of printer paper and a pencil.

Hi, N1,

I have Pinnacle running live on my EUR/USD M15. NO trades so far but do you have any results you can share with us ?.

thanks for this EA. will try it out on demo account..

Hi,

any body using forex megadroid? Is it profitable?

Thanks for Ea I will try and post the results.

Nice idea, I will give it a try

This forum is very quiet for a while are there any updates for this EA perhaps on an other forum.

nittany1:

This is a three-layer forward feeding NN EA. Attach it to any chart, I recommend the 15 min of your favorite currency pair. It works on every tick of data.

It works on one timeframe of data, the chart you attach it to. If you use it on more than one chart at a time please change the MagicNumber to something unique.

There is only one thing I recommend changing - thresholds for opening a new order: 0.680, 0.780, 1.000

(Athough before you start adjusting it, please try the stock setting of 0.680 first.)

The standard setting is 0.680, I don't recommend going any lower than that for opening a new order. The higher numbers are for stronger trades but it will trade less often.

You can watch the NN at work calculating the thresholds for you because I have included a small summary in the information panel.

I added a picture of how I designed the NN. I didn't use a computer program or a wizard or anything like that. I used a blank piece of printer paper and a pencil.

sopas:

optimize piNNacle

mohamed1973:

Well done i will try it thankx

aechon:

Hi, N1,

I have Pinnacle running live on my EUR/USD M15. NO trades so far but do you have any results you can share with us ?.

eeyjaga:

thanks for this EA. will try it out on demo account..

miller:

Nice idea, I will give it a try

Could I have a copy of this famous NN EA, I would like to have a look at it and experiment it capabilities, it seems like MQL5 has removed it from this thread, may be because they were updating their website, thanks.

Reason: