CCI Arrow (with Audible Alert)

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a download link (anywhere trustworthy) that has an Audible Alert with the CCI Arrows (14 period)? I am not a coding expert so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow Forex Traders. Michael

mef1:
Hi all, Does anyone know if there is a download link (anywhere trustworthy) that has an Audible Alert with the CCI Arrows (14 period)? I am not a coding expert so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow Forex Traders. Michael

I am looking for the same. Have not located it. If you do, please post and I will do the same.

Buddy

mef1:
Hi all, Does anyone know if there is a download link (anywhere trustworthy) that has an Audible Alert with the CCI Arrows (14 period)? I am not a coding expert so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow Forex Traders. Michael

Here's your CCI Arrows download

CCI Arrows — MetaTrader Indicato

Dear Fisherman people,

I'm in binary options now for 6 months and i discovered something, but the problem is i cant program an indicator..

now i have a question..

Is here someone who can make an indicator??

i would like to ask very polight if someone is able to make an indicator who gives an alert and a popup screen.

I would go about the following parameters..

IF CCI 5,14 and 16 pass the 150 or -150 AT the same time.. (in an alligned line together..) the sound will go off and a popup screen apears in the Mt4 trader..

If someone is able to make that iám very very thankfull to that person!!

please respond please, it will make winning trades in about 85% / 90% of the time!!!

please will need an alarm on that indicator if possible of course will pay for it

thanks

Good day Sir, Pls for heaven sake I need is a candle closing time indicator that will show the remaining time left for candle to close in seconds, I found ones that show candle closing time in H-M-S, but I need one that shows candle closing time in SECONDS all the way no minutes and hours, just seconds, in all chat's time frame.

Regards.

I will really appreciate it if you can take time out of your busy schedule to code one for me as I am working on a CCI crossing binary strategy and that is the last indicator needed to complete it.

Thank you

Greetings to all in this thread,

I need is a candle closing time indicator that will show the remaining time left for candle to close in seconds, I found ones that show candle closing time in H-M-S, but I need one that shows candle closing time in SECONDS all the way, no minutes and hours, just seconds, in all chat's time frame. I will really appreciate it if you can take time out of your busy schedule to code one for me as I am working on a CCI crossing binary strategy and that is the last indicator needed to complete it.

Thank you,

Regards

Reason: