Marginal Trading...

Hi Traders

Hope you're ready to become successful forex trader on forex market...

Buy low, sell high. That sounds like a ‘doh!’ moment, but there are many people who forget that the market runs in patterns of dips and rises

Keep your eye on the pattern and buy when the exchange rate dips, then sell when it peaks.

Be prepared to cut your losses. No one, no matter what they tell you, has a 100% profitable system.

What they do have is the knowledge to get out of a trade before it goes further south.

If you make a trade that decreases in value, decide ahead of time how much you can afford to lose. When you reach that low, sell. Don’t hang on ‘in case it turns around’

regards

dekac

I agreed with you but what's you mean with the threat's tittle ?

I think you'll share a system about..

Hi

Marginal trading is both what makes trading on the foreign exchange market so possibly profitable and its biggest risk...

have a nice day

dekac:
Hi TradersBuy low, sell high. That sounds like a ‘doh!’ moment, but there are many people who forget that the market runs in patterns of dips and rises. Keep your eye on the pattern and buy when the exchange rate dips, then sell when it peak
Hi, The problem is to see the pattern while it takes form. It is not easy to recognize weather it is a turning point or a break-away point, before it is too late.
dekac:
Be prepared to cut your losses. No one, no matter what they tell you, has a 100% profitable system.
There are many reasons to cut your losses, and this is definitely one of the main. And I never heard about someone even claiming to have a 100% system.
dekac:
What they do have is the knowledge to get out of a trade before it goes further south. If you make a trade that decreases in value, decide ahead of time how much you can afford to lose. When you reach that low, sell. Don’t hang on ‘in case it turns around’
This is one of the most important trading skills. The thing to remember here is that it is not enough to decide how much you can afford to lose, but also enter only positions that naturally require risking only this amount (or less). Otherwise it is like throwing your money to the garbage.
Reason: