Broker promotions - Deltastock, Alpari.uk,eToro???

Hi Guys! I just registered to this forum cause I have a question and know that I am on the right place to get the answer. I traded with ActivTrades but I want to switch to another broker because I am not happy with their executions. I found an interesting promotion for 20%bonus on initial deposit in Deltastock (a Bulgarian FSA and MiFID regulated broker) and am thinking going with them. Anyone who trade and can share own experience with Deltastock? Or maybe somebody could recommend me a broker who has a switch promotion or other bonus. Thanks in advance for your help

Hey guys, anyone who can give me advice? Thanks in advance

Hi guys! Nobody answered my question but anyway I decided to try Deltastock and opened an account there. So far they seem helpful and reliable. I will share more experience in future if anyone is interested

krisi:
Hi guys! Nobody answered my question but anyway I decided to try Deltastock and opened an account there. So far they seem helpful and reliable. I will share more experience in future if anyone is interested

Hello, i want to know about Deltastock, can you share your experience please?

Best regards

krisi:
Hi Guys! I just registered to this forum cause I have a question and know that I am on the right place to get the answer. I traded with ActivTrades but I want to switch to another broker because I am not happy with their executions. I found an interesting promotion for 20%bonus on initial deposit in Deltastock (a Bulgarian FSA and MiFID regulated broker) and am thinking going with them. Anyone who trade and can share own experience with Deltastock? Or maybe somebody could recommend me a broker who has a switch promotion or other bonus. Thanks in advance for your help

I trade with Profiforex and they are regulated under SIBA. At first i was skeptical , but after some time i realized i made the right choice. Their execution is superbly fast, if there is another word to qualify" fast" more, i would use it.They offer an outstanding opportunity to receive 10% Welcome Bonus to a trading account, but the interesting part i like is the first deposit contest bonus worth 20%. you can check them out.

goot:
I trade with Profiforex and they are regulated under SIBA. At first i was skeptical , but after some time i realized i made the right choice. Their execution is superbly fast, if there is another word to qualify" fast" more, i would use it.They offer an outstanding opportunity to receive 10% Welcome Bonus to a trading account, but the interesting part i like is the first deposit contest bonus worth 20%. you can check them out.

Man you really have good knowledge on this broker, I guess your research on them was very intensive. I didn't know some of this things you mentioned, i guess it is because am still very new with them. Thanks, it very informative.

I am trading in InstaForex. I start trading with this broker using bonus post that I can get from the forum sponsored by them. With the posting bonus, I could feel a trade with this broker without having to deposit.

green4:
Man you really have good knowledge on this broker, I guess your research on them was very intensive. I didn't know some of this things you mentioned, i guess it is because am still very new with them. Thanks, it very informative.

That's true. But, what really helped me was making good use of their homepage, i virtually click on whatever i see on there to explore more things. Presently, am thinking of knowing how their partnership system works. If they can hook me up.

goot:

I am with this broker too, and i don't think regulation will ever be an issue for me as regard their work. They are trying in all sense, and good trading condition for everyone, whether US base or not. So i don't think am worried at all.

trill:
I am with this broker too, and i don't think regulation will ever be an issue for me as regard their work. They are trying in all sense, and good trading condition for everyone, whether US base or not. So i don't think am worried at all.

I think you made the right choice, just remain with them and you trades will be easy going. By the way, i will advice you regularly contact their customer service.

Reason: