Technical Analysis for Dummies(Free download)

To add comments, please log in or register
dearforex
dearforex  

Fortunately for me, this was one of the first books that I bought when I began learning technical analysis. This is probably the best book I own which touches on virtually every aspect of the subject. It is clearly written, and you can certainly read it even if you know nothing. Beleive me, we have all been there. And technical analysis can seem overwhelming when you begin.

My copy of this book is worn, is thoroughly underlined, and I have marked the most important pages.... ...

Download:Technical Analysis for Dummies | Free Forex E-books Download

forexboy
forexboy  

Hey thanks you bought it and then now you are sharing it for free. So thanks a lot mate.

farhani
farhani  

Hello, iam new to forex, just to get info about forex. Thanks for sharing the ebook.

classy
classy  
dearforex:
Fortunately for me, this was one of the first books that I bought when I began learning technical analysis. This is probably the best book I own which touches on virtually every aspect of the subject. It is clearly written, and you can certainly read it even if you know nothing. Beleive me, we have all been there. And technical analysis can seem overwhelming when you begin.My copy of this book is worn, is thoroughly underlined, and I have marked the most important pages.... ... Download:Technical Analysis for Dummies | Free Forex E-books Download

many mnay thanks for kinl .i will try it.

[Deleted]  

Hi Everyone

I just joined the forum.

I would like to know if anyone can share the book

"Technical Analysis for Dummies"

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Tradorama
Tradorama  

Great book, thanks.

Very nice site you've got yourself.

keepoo
keepoo  

thanks for the share

Arl
Arl  

thanx dude..fall in love with it..

XRanger
XRanger  

Many thanks my friend, it's a great book.

william777
william777  

Very valuble information. I was looking for it......

Big thanks for sharing

[Deleted]  

the book is not there? Or am i doing something wrong? Anybody can confirm the book exist?

To add comments, please log in or register