MQL Code Security

Hi Guys

I have developed a killer strategy on EA, used it for a while for myself and some friends and relatives with awesome constant success.

After long testing phases I become very confident about the system, and plan to make it commercial.

Can you please share any information and references of how to secure the code from de-coders and crackings?

I hear there are code scramblers and more technics to prevent cracking and stealing the core code.

thank you

gilben

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give

(1) just 1 to plain .mq4/.ex4 files with expiry date/account number blah blah blah

(2) about 6 for an EA with DLL

(3) abour 9 if code it in such a way that it needs server authentication

Option 1 is too weak and Option 3 is too cumbersome... I would say Option 2 is the best

Cheers

gilben:
Hi GuysI have developed a killer strategy on EA, used it for a while for myself and some friends and relatives with awesome constant success.After long testing phases I become very confident about the system, and plan to make it commercial.Can you please share any information and references of how to secure the code from de-coders and crackings?I hear there are code scramblers and more technics to prevent cracking and stealing the core code.thank yougilben
Reason: