Trading Like Kids ... - page 4

soonhwei:
good 1. any1've done the backtest for it?

from 4 June 2009 to 30 June 2009 ( + 1655 pip ) on EUR\USD .
But it is not enough time , and also it depends on that the signals appear constantly on 5M timeframe in the defult settings .
Try to backtest it any pair on 15M or 5M and you will see amazing profites .

i would just like to re-iterate that visually backtesting the indicator with default settings on any time frame except the 1hr time frame is not accurate.

it works just like an MTF indicator. the settings need to be set to the time frame you are looking at to visually back test the indicator,

again though, it does look promising though, thx again for the indicator!

cheers!

Has anyone tested this using the Strategy Tester to ensure it doesn't repaint? The signals look excellent on the 5M timeframe (with the TF set to 0 so it matches the 5M chart), but I'm always wary of repainting when signals look this good!

Andy

Andy B:
Has anyone tested this using the Strategy Tester to ensure it doesn't repaint? The signals look excellent on the 5M timeframe (with the TF set to 0 so it matches the 5M chart), but I'm always wary of repainting when signals look this good! Andy

Providing you have it set to the TF you are using the signal is fixed once the candle has closed.

Thanks for indicator..i'm newbie...looking forward to try it.

This indicator is not working for me. But I kept it in exact folder. Please help.

what can the reason be for the indicator not showing in mete 4

metatrader 4

Indicator Not Showing In Mt4. Anybody Can Help? Thanks In Advance.

same problem here too. Indicator not showing up in metatrader 4. Any ideas?

Reason: