b. may set maximal length of lowtail

3. Can read dragonfly doji:

a. may set maximal length of uptail

b. may set minimal length of lowtail

4. An alarm can pop up when new candle appeared if desired

Regards,

heartnet

Files:

There are lots of DOJI candles in the forex market...Not much use if you cannot draw out important support and resistance..

Its the reaction to those important prices that matters

bestforexsoftwares:
There are lots of DOJI candles in the forex market...Not much use if you cannot draw out important support and resistance.. Its the reaction to those important prices that matters

That is why the indicators is created.

It help to filter what kind of Doji you need to be alerted and its strenght.(By set the minimal tails and heads)

If you have suggestions

Feel free to post here :-)

heartnet:
Attached is Doji Reader Indicator. 1. Can read doji: a. may set minimal length of uptail b. may set minimal length of lowtail 2. Can read gravestone doji: a. may set minimal length of uptail b. may set maximal length of lowtail 3. Can read dragonfly doji: a. may set maximal length of uptail b. may set minimal length of lowtail 4. An alarm can pop up when new candle appeared if desired Regards, heartnet

-----------------------VERSION 2-------------------------------- Input parameter: AnAlert : add true if you want to alerted when new doji appeared ShowCandleBox: add true if you want to doji candle is appeared in a rectangle BoxColor: add favorite color to colored rectangle ShowStar: add true to show star above the candle StarColor: add favorite color to colored star StarWidth: add width size to adjust star width ShowText: add true to show doji's name FontColor: add favorite color to colored text FontSize: add size of font VerticalText: if true, text will show at vertical MyBrokerHas5Digits: add true if use 5 digis FindRegularDoji: if set to true, indicator will looking for it MinLengthOfUpTail: minimal size for length of upper tail MinLengthOfLoTail: minimal size for length of lower tail MaxLengthOfBody: maximal size for length of body FindDragonflyDoji: if set to true, indicator will looking for it MaxLengthOfUpTail1: maximal size for length of upper tail MinLengthOfLoTail1: minimal size for length of lower tail MaxLengthOfBody1: maximal size for length of body FindGravestoneDoji: if set to true, indicator will looking for it MinLengthOfUpTail2: minimal size for length of upper tail MaxLengthOfLoTail2: maximal size for length of lower tail MaxLengthOfBody2: maximal size for length of body

Version 2 is attached,

I dont know why I cant edit my first post

Files:

heartnet:
Version 2 is attached,I dont know why I cant edit my first post

I am looking for an indicator that takes the candle body and divides it into the candle length and then multiplies that value by 100. ie candle length 280, candle body 183...(183/280)*100=x. The x value would be displayed in a bar histogram. Does this indicator do that? If not, do you know of any?

it is very good...

Doji Reader 2

When I used the Doji Reader 2 my computer has slow down considerable. Can anybody help?

Thank you in advance.

i have this same problem- seems like some kind of endless loop going on. any fix on this please? thanks- otherwise, good indicator.

charleslimuk:
Doji Reader 2 When I used the Doji Reader 2 my computer has slow down considerable. Can anybody help? Thank you in advance.
Reason: