[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 72

Ishim:
trading slowly and in Gold 2 bajas


Good for you, dzhigit)))

By the way, why Ishim, what kind of name is that? You need to cross it urgently)))
[Deleted]

I didn't succeed in scalping, so I went back to my favourite intrade on the watch ))))

[Deleted]
Ishim is a river in Astana)))))))
emotraid:
Ishim is a river in Astana)))))))

Apparently our aksakal fell asleep, he's gone bad(((
strangerr:

I guess the old man has fallen asleep, he's gone bad(((.

...takes drugs...
[Deleted]
strangerr:

I guess he fell asleep, he's gone bad((((

I transferred buoy to boo and now I am waiting for 2989 I have a TP there
emotraid:

I'm not going anywhere)))) I put the buy in boo and now I'm waiting for 2989


Why are you holding on to it, look around a bit))))

[Deleted]
strangerr:


What are you clinging to, look around a bit)))


Well no... I can't do that, sometimes I trade a bit of the pound and that's it ))))
[Deleted]
emotraid:

No... I can't do that, sometimes I trade a little pound and that's it ))))

So what's up with scalping, the lesson didn't go well or it didn't work out so fast?