Money Management EA based on percentage

Hi all, I need to have a Money Management EA based on percentage instead of the number of pips that we normally have. The conditions are as below

When we open the position (Manual), the EA will set all the following..

1) Stop lost 2% of the margin

2) Take Profit 2% of the margin

3) when we are over 1% profit, stop lost will move to 1 pip over the opening price.

* If possible, on the screen shows recommended lot size based on the money management 2% risk too.

I hope this will help many of trader out there. Need help from MQL programmer to create this EA. Thank you in advance.

Hi Any who read this massage

I am new and beginer study forex

I am wellcom and said HELO to anyone

TIGER

Money management based on percentage will be included in upcoming EA Creator web application.

eacreator:
Money management based on percentage will be included in upcoming EA Creator web application.

I've read through all the info on your web-site. I think you are on the right track with your proposed development. There are many traders out there looking for exactly the thing you intend to make available. I wish you well.

I have contacted you in PM.

I am using ManageThePip. Its the only one I have found that opens the settings up to you and isn't some black box where you don't know how everything works behind the scenes.

Reason: