Looking for good EA

hi

im looking very long for good eas

many people selling martingale nobody can provide me with 2 weeks solid performance in live demo

anybody who can prove 2 weeks good trading with EA and give me access to his invetsor password im going to spend 50 k and trade with him

I prefer to trade with one of the smooth platform if you are interested then you can visit here.

EAs are nice trading robots, sure you know that, though you need to be truly diligent when choosing them. There are some acclaimed EAs that are autotraders and perform on all metatrade terminals with all time frame and trade virtually all currencies.They say traders only need just few minutes in the morning for the EA to pick trade and you can then disconnect and go to office and come back home in the evening to see the results. However they need professional risk management, a thorough understanding of the MACD, TP and SL for smooth operation. I can't really give names now maybe next time but there are a handful that work well on mt4 and mt5. Goodluck.

I do not use the EA when trading. Because the robot is not good at being volatile market conditions. I think a better trading manually. I can hone my trading skills better. Forex risk is great, so I'm more comfortable trading in manually. I can monitor my account in real

i am new and i am working on dummy account at forextrading at Open Market Inter Bank Foreign Currency Exchange Rates Pakistan Forex Trading

I also avoid usage of EA in trading .It is not a popular way of trading .If we depend on EA"s cannot develop trading skills in our self. Manual tradig with self analysis is best way of trading.EA are just type of software that work in pre defined instructions.

i'm find this . do you share me a EA ?

EAs are very good trading tool. However, in order to make consistent profit with them, you must have a nice working strategy program. These are robots and we tell them what to do for us. There is no Miracle EA.

Reason: