Does anyone know...

Does anyone know of a manual or auto trading system/EA that is reliable and actually works?

I have tried a number of them but unfortunately after a day or so, they all make a wrong decision and incur heavy DD

I just arrived here and I must say after spending a couple of hours reading through the threads, this is a great forum, so thanks Admin!!

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Tom

tomjaq:
Does anyone know of a manual or auto trading system/EA that is reliable and actually works? I have tried a number of them but unfortunately after a day or so, they all make a wrong decision and incur heavy DD I just arrived here and I must say after spending a couple of hours reading through the threads, this is a great forum, so thanks Admin!! Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Tom

Good question,

I was always looking for the better trading system, one that provided a more automated system given I do not have the time to chart and market watch as much as I use to.

IntelaTRADER is a must try system, I won't say what my results have been, you have to see it to believe it, and company is so confident, they will give you a free $100,000.00 Term Life Policy just to register for free and evaluate software and affiliate program.

No purchase, no selling, just register and they feel it is so powerful you will share it with others, and when you do, you not only help those without insurance, but also expose them to an unbelievable sodftware, not the usual cheap deals we have all been burned on, but a full blown system with everything you have been searching for. Worth checking out, I am glad I did, and free RXCard, $100K and health insurance was not offered when I first tried system a few months ago. They are serious about spreading the word with affiliate program, so grab it while you can.

Success to all,

I think You should create EA by Yourslf. Only when You transform Your own startegy to EA You will know possible drawbacks of created system. To create profitable EA - not an easy task, but that's the way to go, because profitable EAs are very rarely revealed to public. You just have to try different strategies and eventally You will succeed. Good luck

first of all you must find your suitable indicator and make your own system then open demo acc to test it for couple of months , optimize it

tomjaq:
Does anyone know of a manual or auto trading system/EA that is reliable and actually works? I have tried a number of them but unfortunately after a day or so, they all make a wrong decision and incur heavy DD I just arrived here and I must say after spending a couple of hours reading through the threads, this is a great forum, so thanks Admin!! Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Tom

That's the reason I will never buy such an EA, they all work well for a few hours and then they crash.

It's up to you to decide what to do, try and make a profitable EA for your own, or search other people that are willing to manage your money.

However in both cases you'll need to invest allot of time and patience to find a good one.

eacreator:
I think You should create EA by Yourslf. Only when You transform Your own startegy to EA You will know possible drawbacks of created system. To create profitable EA - not an easy task, but that's the way to go, because profitable EAs are very rarely revealed to public. You just have to try different strategies and eventally You will succeed. Good luck

great advice

Finding a good EA is like finding a needle in a haystack. EAs that offer a free trial are generally the best.

Check out the Plan-B EA signal from TradeForexSoftware.com (Link - TradeForexSoftware.com )

They are confident enough to offer a 30 day free trial so no risk.

Most of the EA softwares work good in the beginning but then after time, they start to lose. Why is that? Because market changes over time and they arent up-to-date for trading. The only way for them to work good is to update them constantly and even then you cant be completely sure they will be sucessful.

You can create EA that can start/stop trading when certain market conditions happen or use different set of rules for diferent market conditions. EA should be as flexible as You can achieve. You can make 1 EA from (for example) 3 EAs each one profitable at certain conditions. It is possible to create fully dynamic system, which work without human intervention, but it is not easy task. Usually traders code simple EAs which work only for some time.

Hi tomjaq, have you found anything suitable for you? What kind of EA you have already used?

Reason: