Any difference between Demo account and live account? - page 2

A demo account is used for practicing trading skills and developing trading strategy. A novice trader uses it for fundamental analysis studying. It is not necessary to deposit cash investments on a demo account but on a live account traders deposit real funds.

forexhouse:
Any information we may not get using the Demo account? Thanks

Traders can not make real profit by using demo account. Traders can not use bonus in demo account as well.

Paul75:
Traders can not make real profit by using demo account. Traders can not use bonus in demo account as well.

In my green broker,

I can use my bonus to get profit and withdraw the profit,

and their demo contest offer the real prize,

we can withdraw the prize or we can use it to increase our trading balance.

maory82:
In my green broker, I can use my bonus to get profit and withdraw the profit, and their demo contest offer the real prize, we can withdraw the prize or we can use it to increase our trading balance.

What is your broker name? Is it regulated?

you can say, its all about real or not real money but in my opinion its also about features and broker honesty !

Paul75:
What is your broker name? Is it regulated?

I am use FBS to trade,

you can get more information here FBS Markets Inc.

sahayat:
Hi there... I am using FBS too. This broker become more trusted after got awarded as the best forex broker in Asia 2012.

I am using FBS too, sir.

Demo account and live account are different, with demo account we can trade without need to invest some money and no worry if we get margin call. Live account need some money to invest, in my broker minimal deposit is $5 in micro account and of course our money is in risk when we invest in forex trading, but now we can insurance our money with breakeven trading.

sahayat:
I agree with you. This is a great business, so we have to using a good partner. I mean we have to using a good forex broker. That's why I prefer using FBS right now.

There's a lot of good broker outside, but for me FBS still better. A good partner to make trading forex give the best result to our finance.

There is big difference between demo and live trading account. In demo account trader use virtual currency while in live account real currency use. You may make huge profit in demo account but in real account it is not easy.

The are some differences between these two types of accounts. But one of the most explicit is that a demo account is useful for practicing developed trading strategies. If you invest money to a live account, a demo account, on the contrary, does not need any deposits.

Reason: