Candlestic Continuation Pattern Lesson

Window in candlestick charts is equivalent to "gap" in bar charts. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - Candlestick Lesson 09: Window - Falling and Rising to read my latest Candlestick lesson which explains this formation. The lesson includes a FREE custom indicator for MT4 which automatically locates Windows in a chart.

Your comments are welcome.

Candlesticks with a long upper shadow, long lower shadow and small real bodies are called spinning tops. The color of the real body is not very important.

The pattern indicates the indecision between the buyers and sellers

Spinning Tops

The small real body (whether hollow or filled) shows little movement from open to close, and the shadows indicate that both buyers and sellers were fighting but nobody could gain the upper hand.

Even though the session opened and closed with little change, prices moved significantly higher and lower in the meantime. Neither buyers nor sellers could gain the upper hand, and the result was a standoff.

If a spinning top forms during an uptrend, this usually means there aren’t many buyers left and a possible reversal in direction could occur.

If a spinning top forms during a downtrend, this usually means there aren’t many sellers left and a possible reversal in direction could occur.

finvik:
Candlesticks with a long upper shadow, long lower shadow and small real bodies are called spinning tops. The color of the real body is not very important.The pattern indicates the indecision between the buyers and sellersSpinning TopsThe small real body (whether hollow or filled) shows little movement from open to close, and the shadows indicate that both buyers and sellers were fighting but nobody could gain the upper hand.Even though the session opened and closed with little change, prices moved significantly higher and lower in the meantime. Neither buyers nor sellers could gain the upper hand, and the result was a standoff.If a spinning top forms during an uptrend, this usually means there aren’t many buyers left and a possible reversal in direction could occur.If a spinning top forms during a downtrend, this usually means there aren’t many sellers left and a possible reversal in direction could occu

Thanks for the definition. I have also published a lesson about spinning top. It includes an indicator to locate such candles in a chart automatically. Click here to read the lesson.

aparsai:
Thanks for the definition. I have also published a lesson about spinning top. It includes an indicator to locate such candles in a chart automatically. Click here to read the lesson.

Thanx a lot

he link is really very useful it is always good to learn as much as you can.

finvik:
Thanx a lothe link is really very useful it is always good to learn as much as you can.

Thanks buddy. Your feedback also helps me improve myself and the quality of my lessons and articles.

that's useful candlestick articles thanks pal

fxtrendline:
that's useful candlestick articles thanks pal

thanks very much

aparsai:
Window in candlestick charts is equivalent to "gap" in bar charts. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - Candlestick Lesson 09: Window - Falling and Rising to read my latest Candlestick lesson which explains this formation. The lesson includes a FREE custom indicator for MT4 which automatically locates Windows in a chart.Your comments are welcome.

thank you

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks

Reason: