Ok lets cut the chase. What system really works...

Hi guys, Ok I'm new to forex and am confused in finding my own system. Does anyone have a system that is stable,reliable and and keeps on scoring.

Thankyou

Carl

Yes, several that I profit with year after year. You'll find however, that you'll do much better developing your own system.

capetown9:
Hi guys, Ok I'm new to forex and am confused in finding my own system. Does anyone have a system that is stable,reliable and and keeps on scoring. Thankyou Carl

capetown9:
Hi guys, Ok I'm new to forex and am confused in finding my own system. Does anyone have a system that is stable,reliable and and keeps on scoring. Thankyou Carl

Sometimes simple is best. Learn the basics and stick to it. Things like price action, range breakouts, candle patterns, inside bars etc.. all are based on what the market is doing and don't confuse you with myriads of indicators that try to predict what is next.

When you enter the market, do it based on what is happening right now in the market. Don't try to be Nostradamus and don't let any EA or system tell you that they can predict the future.

I agree 100% with RebateFX. MASTER the basics. learn price action, simple single candle reversal and continuation patterns, range breakouts, etc. Master one or two reversal and continuation patterns and you'll consistently make money trading.

Tim

RebateFX.com:
Sometimes simple is best. Learn the basics and stick to it. Things like price action, range breakouts, candle patterns, inside bars etc.. all are based on what the market is doing and don't confuse you with myriads of indicators that try to predict what is next. When you enter the market, do it based on what is happening right now in the market. Don't try to be Nostradamus and don't let any EA or system tell you that they can predict the future.
Reason: