New In Forex - page 2

Hi Everyone..I,m a new member..my name Linda.Hope we can share and learn about forex.

jack:
Hi my name is Jack, I want to invest in FOREX but I don´t know if is secure, so who can tell me?

It depends.you should taken under consideration the following things before takingyour first step in Forex Trading. Here is some tips that can guides you if you're really serious in this field :

Tip 1-The value of basic Forex education

Tip 2-Apply Forex Trading strategies

Tip 3-Trade Forex in its best hours

Tip 4-Use Forex Trading Software (A Must)

Tip 5-Stay safe - use common sense!

nobody knows where the price next second.. minute or hour...it's how

your strategy perform against past performance, and use probability that

it happens again, and based on that, use risk/money management to

execute the trade, and pray...pray...and pray

By secure he might have meant depositing money into a brokers account and being about to get it back out. If that is that case there are good brokers and bad brokers out there. Always check reviews first. Forex is high risk, if you don't have money to lose, try a different investment

jack:
Hi my name is Jack, I want to invest in FOREX but I don´t know if is secure, so who can tell me?

it is not difficult. Are purchasing the currency which will soon be inclined to rise and sell when it is at the top.

If you have no experience or education in the forex market you will have to be willing to put in the time and effort. The first step is to find a good broker and experience trading even if it is with small stakes. Then you need to learn as much as you can through internet tutorials and books. It is no use reading these resources without experiencing it as it will all be abstract. After some time and with the necessary dedication you will learn to make consistent profits in the forex market.

I've been reading a lot, then I stumbled on the idea that investors seek traders to trade for them.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forextradingseminar.com/blog/238/be-a-forex-fund-manager-in-record-time/

It sounds like a great idea specially if you have a day job. But of course, you have to make sure that it's not another form of a ponzi scam.

Thanks for the post!

Mikhail Kurakin:
it is not difficult. Are purchasing the currency which will soon be inclined to rise and sell when it is at the top.

There are also ways that you can earn money if the currency is falling (short selling)

European finance ministers meeting in Brussels the European Commission approved proposals to create new bodies to monitor the activities of banks. Decisions in these organizations will be taken by simple majority.

The idea to tighten the supervision and control over the banks came after the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers and American broke then the crisis. But a compromise was not easy: Britain was opposed to the project, fearing that excessive regulation by the EU would go against the interests of individual countries of the Union. Before the meeting "Ecofin" British Finance Minister Alistair Darling urged his colleagues not to get involved in the regulation, so as not to cause damage to London, the financial center of the European Union. Darling recalled that in Europe only London can equal konkuririrovat to New York in this field.

I wonder how it will react to the currency. Apparently dissatisfied with the finance ministers of the monetary policy pursued by banks.

Reason: