How do I set the SMS alert mode for PriceChannel_Stop_v1.2?

Hi everyone.

This is my first post here. I've been using this indicator - PriceChannel_Stop_v1.2 - for a while now with good results. I've tried to scalp with it on M1 and M5 and it does a decent job of catching trends without repainting. However, I would really rather deploy it on H1 or greater. The problem of course is that there is no EA for this, and if you increase the Channel Period (I do, to avoid whipsaws on M1 and M5) then the channel can actually continue for days on H1.

Like most of us, I don't have the time to 'check in' every hour and see if the trend has reversed. The programmer for this indicator has included an SMS alert mode. I've read that changing the value to 1 turns it on. Great, so after changing it to '1', how do I tell this thing to actually notify me at three in the morning that a new price channel has started?

You can find the indicator here, post #4.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194813

Does anyone know how I change this?

Thanks for any and all suggestions. And BTW, since it's my first post, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes here. I've been trolling two other forums since getting into MT4 and this one by far seems to be the least antagonistic, and most diplomatic. People seem to generally want to help each other here with their trading. In short, excellent forum.

-Thx

Hopefully you figured this out by now (7 months later) but you need to configure your e-mail settings in MT4

good luck

Reason: