Randomizer EA by FOREXflash

I can't believe you still use indicators. I don't even use price action anymore. I have been developing a comprehensive document with pictures and graphs and footnotes that runs 300 pages, mostly in English that explains my new system. I'll just give you the hightlights here.

It is based on a secret algorithm that only the Wall Street Elite and those Powers behind Bernake and the other Central Bankers have been privy to until now.

First, you MUST use Metatrader 4. Otherwise, my robot will not run.

• Remove ALL indicators.
  • Press F8 and change the bar color to match the background color. Any background color works but I recommend black during the day to prevent burn-in and a soft yellow after dark to double as a night light.
  • Delete all price lines and anything that is not the same color as the background.Once your charts are properly set up like this so you can't see anything, the rest is easy. At random intervals during the day (or at night if you wake up to use the bathroom) place trades by pressing F9. When the mood strikes, go back and close the trades.
  • DirectionTime FrameCurrencyLeverageMoney Management/Lot SizeDemo/Live TradingAccount SizeBack TestingEA for sale - forum rules be damned (Merlin are you listening???Note

dipstick.

forexflash:
I can't believe you still use indicators. I don't even use price action anymore. I have been developing a comprehensive document with pictures and graphs and footnotes that runs 300 pages, mostly in English that explains my new system. I'll just give you the hightlights here. It is based on a secret algorithm that only the Wall Street Elite and those Powers behind Bernake and the other Central Bankers have been privy to until now. First, you MUST use Metatrader 4. Otherwise, my robot will not run.
  • Remove ALL indicators.
  • Press F8 and change the bar color to match the background color. Any background color works but I recommend black during the day to prevent burn-in and a soft yellow after dark to double as a night light.
  • Delete all price lines and anything that is not the same color as the background.Once your charts are properly set up like this so you can't see anything, the rest is easy. At random intervals during the day (or at night if you wake up to use the bathroom) place trades by pressing F9. When the mood strikes, go back and close the trades.
  • DirectionTime FrameCurrencyLeverageMoney Management/Lot SizeDemo/Live TradingAccount SizeBack TestingEA for sale - forum rules be damned (Merlin are you listening???Note
- if you notice the "Live Support" box is active on my website, please click on it and let me know so that I may turn it off. Your assistance in this would be appreciated.

it's sound interesting , pls provide your websie

Reason: