Free Forex Video for Beginners (No Catch)

This is a 70 minute Intro To Forex video for beginners that gives a good overview of the market and how it is traded. The video is hosted on Vimeo (like YouTube but better) and you have to have a password to watch it.

The password is "pips" without the quotations of course.

Here is the link to the video.

This is a password protected video on Vimeo

You can go full screen with a button in the bottom right of the video window.

I am not selling anything and you don't have to leave your information, or register or anything like that, just a free video on the forex market for beginners. My way of giving back for what I have gained from this forum.

Enjoy and please let me know what you think.

PipDetective

The Clues are Out There!

Thanks a lot, this a very useful information.

thanks , that's goos for beginner

Great information, it is very useful for me as a newbie, If you have something more to share would be awesome. Thanks

Hey, I´m so happy to be in this forum I just join today and I found pretty interesting information. Thanks guys.

i am newbies in forex.i hope expect from this forum can help me.

Thanks Pipdetective. The video is good for beginner. love it

This video is clear and helpful for beginner traders.

I have just joined the forum today. Have already learned some. I am a complete newbie from South Africa. Thanks for the tips and advice.

Hello,

Thanks for your information. Its really great. The information given above in this post could be helpful for the traders of the market and especially for the starters.

A nice video for newbie and experienced traders to learn something more than available free over internet. I watched some trading videos at YouTube but it is away some. Thanks to share it with us.

Reason: