Currency strength meter - page 6

Hedging Technics with currency meter.

Files:

This is the result of what I did this morning.. Follow the rule.

A. Open the 2 pairs in the same time..

(IMPORTANT: one buy the other sell he hedge currency), Sell the strong, Buy the weak..

B. DONT FORGUET TO CLOSE BOTH PAIRS TO TAKE PROFIT! When the possitive pair is bigger than the negative pair.

Please test..

sEE THE pictures to understand the concept.

Could be very profitable .

Have a good day!

Files:
currencyA.jpg  228 kb
currencyD.jpg  167 kb
currencyC.jpg  140 kb

toddanderson:
Looks nice are you selling it ? I have interest

can you send a copy of the meter.mq4

thank you mike

[...]

ga usah pamer deh mana meterannya???

why don't anyone make this indicator with PAIRS! instead of single currencys?

that would be great for hedging!

that will be something I would actually pay for!

I think single currencys is useless,

you get the same result following a moving average.

In every business they are using a system tool to see to it that there business working in progress or it is in a risk with the use of the forexgrail system they can look for a solution as early as possible in the upcoming effect.

kinda nice meter though ... as long we know how to use a weapon, it can be dangerous n powerful ..

Henry Liu offers a free [register required] Currency Strength Meter through his Site. Anyone have any opinions on how it compares to the commercial kinds?

I rely on on ADX in combination with RSI applied to the rates smoothed by a 3rd Generation Moving Average. The simpler the better :-)

ramrocket:
Hi, I am also interested to find out the formula used to calculate the strength of each currency like the one Tom used for his meter. Does somebody know? Here is my version of the currency meter.

Can you divide your the force of currencies?

Reason: