Currency strength meter - page 4

This meter is good to see which currency strenght or weak...

How do you read this indicator.Iwant to try it and don't know how becourse it chance so quikly

Good currency meter to enter position...

yeah, but it shouldn't be relied upon exclusively.

Please, could anyone help me on the most appropriate timeframe to use in entering trade with BrainTrend System?

I have tried both the 1hr and 30 mins time frames but loose a lot of pips as a result.

oilfxpro:
Worthless indicator , not better than free indicators on mt4

yup... agree with u

Hello

I want to know how to calculate strength of currencies using dde excel at mt4

Here is what I have used.. Found it somewhere on public forum

forexflash:
The currency meter is a tool. It is an important part of every forex traders arsenal.As you will see after watching it for a few days, this is a very powerful tool no currencies trader should be without.The most overlooked aspect of what a currency trader is doing is neglected in traditional foreign exchange trading. We trade strengths and weaknesses. That's what trading is. "You will never see a currency strength meter on a broker supplied platform. Until now, only the large players could afford them. The fact that currencies trend and brokers must follow them, instead of move them (like smaller regulated markets) is the Achilles' heel of today's high leveraged Forex brokers. It's clearly the most powerful tool available to a forex trader."People who read my posts know that i trash every scam out there, but this software earnsmy recomendation to anyone who want to be profitable in a simple way.Anyone interested can PM me for info regarding this.

it looks you have quite a lot of knowledge about this meter... i will be glad if i can have a critical view about it

Trend_Catcher:
Here is what I have used.. Found it somewhere on public forum

Thanks Trend_Catcher I take a gander at it.

Johnny

Reason: