Review Of Strategic Tips on Forex Signals In Forex Forum - page 5

[12 22/04/09] Stalion : sell stop on GBPUSD @ 14600...1st target @ 14565..2nd target@

[12 22/04/09] Stalion : sl @ 14650

[12 22/04/09] Paulfx : so we just looking for retracement down to 60% on this play?

[12 22/04/09] Stalion : dis is not a game

[12 22/04/09] Stalion : yes...

[12 22/04/09] Stalion : along with other patterns to confirm it....

[12 22/04/09] Stalion : no indicator is standalone...it shud be merged in confluence

for optimal effect

[12 22/04/09] Paulfx : perhaps wrong choice of words for me stal, no games here.

[12 22/04/09] Stalion : yep....trading is a business and shud be treated as such...

[12 22/04/09] Paulfx : i agree, have to be careful how we say things as the mind will

soon start believing

[13 22/04/09] Paulfx : WOW!

[13 22/04/09] Stalion : WOW!!

[13 22/04/09] Paulfx : stalion you truely are a master of forex

[13 22/04/09] Stalion : I didnt get ANY chance to put a trailing stop

[13 22/04/09] Stalion : did u see dat, LP?

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : WOW!!!

[13 22/04/09] Paulfx : when the price went above previous high I wast sure if there

was still a play, took me a second to pull the trigger at 1.4600

[13 22/04/09] Stalion : NO CHANCE AT ALL?????

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : i saw and missed

[13 22/04/09] Paulfx : I was in

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : i just logged in after a meeting

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : but frankly speaking stal no regrets

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : I am extremely content today after how close I was on

both my calls to stals

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : thats like the biggest reward for me..

[13 22/04/09] Stalion : 105 pips on 3 minilots were made....I didnt get any chance to

fix a trailing stop...price just went EL DROPPO...EL PLUNKO...

[13 22/04/09] Paulfx : we like EL PLUNKO

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : guys i just entered...lol

[13 22/04/09] Stalion : brb

[13 22/04/09] Paulfx : from what I see on the charts I would say it will going

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : its till going

[13 22/04/09] Paulfx : this is probably one of the craziest drops i've seen and traded

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : haha im 25 pips up

[13 22/04/09] Paulfx : down it goes

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : 40

[ 13 22/04/09] Paulfx : next stop 1.4435?

[13 22/04/09] Learning_pips : ok made 50pips on the last candle

[21 23/04/09] Stalion :For thursday evening,We can put a sell stop on GBPUSD@ 14720..

1st target @ 14670..2nd target @ 14605...3rd target @ 14555...50 pips sl..

We put a sell stop on GBPUSD @ 1.5220

1ST TARGET @ 1.5145

2ND TARGET@ 1.5127

3RD TARGET@ 1.5068

STOP LOSS @ 1.5285

Greetings, Folks,

It is good to be back again. At last the First Edition of the bestselling book, ''Review of

Strategic Tips on Milking the Forex Markets'' is out!

This 110 page manuscript exposes the secret blueprint behind my Chart Projection Strategy that was used to predict the 2008 global economic recession.

It shows where the market prices are going and how far it takes, through the use of chart

patterns. Whether you are looking for 10 pips or more than an 100 pips, the Chart Projection Strategy would take you there.

It also shows how you tap into your ''Holy Grail'' in the psychology of trading by the

application of the Silence.

Never-before-seen excerpts from the Conversations With Forexgreenland is also included for both new and experienced traders and investors that would blow your mind!

Download the ''Review of Strategic Tips on Milking the Forex Markets'' on Kindle and Lulu

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/review-of-strategic-tips-on-milking-the-forex-markets/10658202

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003I84MRI

Please feel free to send your comments and questions...

God bless..

Helloo folks,

On Wednesday, we saw the cable (GBPUSD) yield up a total of 93 pips through the second target @ 1.5127.

Stalion:
Greetings, Forexgreenlanders, We put a sell stop on GBPUSD @ 1.52201ST TARGET @ 1.51452ND TARGET@ 1.51273RD TARGET@ 1.5068STOP LOSS @ 1.5285

MACD had a bearish convergence with price which gave us a clue that the cable was going down. Support was already broken at that point and it was a free fall of 93 pips that we had.

This Friday, we are seeing GBPUSD MOVING DOWN YET AGAIN, AFTER A BULLISH RUN UP...WHAT IS TO

BE? TO BE OR NOT BE?

Sell stop on GBPUSD @ 1.5310….

http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/forex-technical-analysis-strategies-forum-f3/review-of-strategic-tips-on-forex-signals-in-forex-forum-t381-100.htm#2005

Hello Forexgreenland Knights,

Yesterday price on the GBPUSD hourly made a bounce downward to the 50% fibonnacci retracement and later moved upwards, which manifested a double top pattern. By positioning yourself to foresee these patterns, you can surf the waves at the right time.

Today, on the 28th of October 2014, we are still observing the the cable which has its entry point @ 1.6155

1st target @ 1.6115 (38.2%)

2nd target @ 1.6095 (50.0%)

3rd target @ 1.6075 (61.8%)

stop loss @ 1.6180

As I promised, my Current Book is out.. The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ on Kindle..

You can still have a sneak peak from the sample excepts here;

4shared.com/office/-BJAQm4-ba/The_Holy_Grail_and_the_Mystery.html

The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ (The Holy Grail Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Aghogho Puegeren, Abd-u- Rushin. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

As usual, the press is out ... 3 days after my new book, Jesus is now a Philosopher!

'Beardless Jesus' found in Spain

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news...where-29480874

In the image, Jesus Christ is flanked by two apostles, believed to be Peter and Paul. "The scene takes place in the celestial orb, framed between two palm trees, which in Christian iconography represent immortality, the afterlife and heaven, among other things," ABC writes.

El Mundo notes that Christ looks very different from later depictions: he has no beard, his hair is not too long and he is wearing a philosopher's toga.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr..._campaign=1490

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...tent=FullStory

Google

guardian news How To Enhance Your Ethereal Image

Meet Cecil Taylor, The Esoteric Pianist!

SO, how does one refine his or her ethereal image? This week’s article takes us still to the p

The ascent to the Luminous Heights where the Holy Grail , the Sacred Vessel of the Pure Love, Power and Wisdom of the Almighty is being potrayed by the Press as .....

The curious title of my current book, The Holy Grail, would pique your interests and open your eyes to new revelations of truth that has been hidden for centuries from mankind.

The Earth is drifting into a new circle and its birth pangs can be felt all around the world via unbridled corruption, wars, famines, plagues and pestilences, natural disasters like earthquakes, flooding, widespread fire outbreaks, and so forth in this 21st century.

Have you ever taking the time to sit and think about the strange occurrences that are grabbing currencies in the consciousness of contemporary minds? Although these events have been predicted by the Lord Jesus Christ in His First Coming at the Mount of Olives over 2000 years ago, it is quite experiential when you are in the midst of it all and wondering why, what, how or when?

The answer, my friend, is in the Holy Grail. Yes, the solution to the world’ ills, whether spiritual, physical, material, financial, intellectual, etc, could be traced to this phenomenon that spiritualists, religionists , even pagans term the Holy Grail

Open your mind as you read through this book, and soberly reflect on this information that has been granted unto you for the salvation of a dying world. It might be the most important information of your life, which have the potential to bring you boundless joy and eternal happiness, if you are willing to open your ears to the Truth.

Till we meet again.

Yours Sincerely,

Author, Professor and Finisher of the Christine Faith,

Aghogho Puegeren.

God bless you

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/t38...ex-forum#11104

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/29/tr...html?hpt=hp_c5

Rudkhan Castle

'A hopeful time' in Iran Bourdain on Iran: Not what I expected

Hidden in the humid green forests of Iran's northern Gilan province is Rudkhan Castle, a medieval military fortress whose origins predate the rise of Islam in Iran.

Few foreign tourists have visited the site, which is a popular attraction among Iranians.

Work started on the castle during the Persian Sassanid era, between A.D. 224 and 651. Followers of the Ismaili sect (the infamous "Assassins" or "Hashashin") are believed to have renovated and completed the fortress during the late 11th to 12th centuries.

The hike up to the castle, which is situated along two peaks of a verdant mountain, takes more than an hour, prompting many locals to call Rudkhan the "Castle of a Thousand Steps."

Within 24hrs of my post on the Assasins, the President of Burkina Faso, who assasinated his close friend resigned.

Power struggle in Burkina Faso after Blaise Compaoré resigns as president | World news | The Guardian

The president of Burkina Faso, Blaise Compaoré, says he will cancel ... in a coup in which Thomas Sankara, his former friend and one of Africa's most revered leaders, was ousted and assassinated. Now 63, he is a staunch ally of the US and France but was also notoriously close to Muammar Gaddafi, the ...

Spirit of ‘Africa’s Che Guevara’ found in Burkina Faso uprising | Al Jazeera America

Spirit of ‘Africa’s Che Guevara’ found in Burkina Faso upris

That , my friends, is one of the practical demonstrations of the '' Holy Grail''.

Price went beyond expectations on the GBPUSD , and bottomed at 1.6070, far lower than our 3rd target point of 1.6075.

Chart GBPUSD, H1, 2014.11.03 08:19 UTC, OANDA DIVISION1, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

So what do we have this day our daily bread, Forexgreenland Knights? On the 4th of November 2014, GBPUSD Hourly has bottomed, then risen to the 23.6% fibonnacci da pisa level. 2 MACD Positive Divergence to price manifests a bullish pattern . 3 MACD RED LINE has just crossed the neutral boundary to the upside. 4 123 bottom pattern has been forseen as it took shape. 5 TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

ENTRY POINT @ 23.6% FIB LEVEL OF 1.5995, 1ST TARGET @ 38.2 % FIB LEVEL OF 1.6026; 2ND TARGET @ 50% FIB LEVEL OF 1.6053 ; 3RD TARGET @ 61.8 % FIB LEVEL OF 1.6081. TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

Chart GBPUSD, H1, 2014.11.04 08:18 UTC, OANDA DIVISION1, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Stallion

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. John 1

‘’Thou shall keep him in perfect peace whose mind is fixed on thee, for blessed is the man that trusts in thee’’.

This peace, which surpasses all understanding, even in the midst of a tornadic storm is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit found in the soul of the spiritual trader.

Within 24 hours of the TORNADIC STORM WORD;

Tsunami warning issued after magnitude-7.3 quake in Indonesia - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

A major earthquake with a magnitude of 7.3 has been recorded off the Moluccas in Indonesia, the national disaster mitigation agency said, causing residents near the quake to flee their homes after a tsunami warning was issued.

The earthquake was felt strongly on the Sitaro islands, where authorities also warned people to stay away from beaches and river banks, Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, a spokesman at Indonesian agency, said in a statement.

An earthquake has occurred with magnitude: 7.3 SR, 132 km NorthWest HALMAHERABARAT-MALUT, at: 15-Nov-14 02:31:40 UTC, TSUNAMI threat (This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.)

Recommended actions

Be careful of aftershocks

After an earthquake:

If you're indoors:

Exit the building in an orderly manner.

Use stairs. Avoid elevators and escalators.

Help injured or trapped people.

Inspect the house for fires, gas leaks, short circuits.

Check the water supply and pipes.

Turn off the electricity and do not use fires.

Stay away from damaged and earthquake areas, as aftershocks are always possible.

Listen for the latest updates about the earthquake and aftershocks. Only listen to information from authorities, and avoid rumors and hoaxes.

Help authorities report on damages by filling out their questionnaire.

What is an earthquake?

Earthquake is a natural phenomena producing ground shaking by a sudden energy release inside the earth's crust. When the accumulated elastic strain energy is sufficiently large enough to exceed the friction resistance of tectonic plate interfaces, the slip then occurrs and is followed by dissipation of seismic waves causing an earthquake.

M7.3 Earthquake: Northern Molucca Sea

Indonesia is considered as one of the zones the most prone to earthquakes. This is due to its position at the boundary of 3 major tectonic plates : Indian-Australian, Eurasian and Pacific. The plate boundaries are found under the sea. Hence, any large and shallow earthquake generated from this zone may potential to generate tsunami. These situations therefore classify Indonesia into one of the most prone region to tsunami.

7.3-magnitude undersea quake hits Indonesian waters; monitoring agency says tsunami possible | Fox News

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum - Page 5

For doubting Thomases who think the South East Asian Indonesian earthquake was a trick:

BBC News - Europe storms: Fatal landslides as rains batter Italy and Switzerland

Europe storms: Fatal landslides as rains batter Italy and Switzerland

Six dead in French storms - Europe News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Paradoxically, there are a total of 6 cans of drinks in my cupboard yesterday Sunday, which I brought from some wedding ceremonies I attended...

Vertigo photocopy for the main stream media?

BBC - Travel - Slideshow - Where modern Vikings play

Of course Jaz and Beyonce are going to divorce soon. Jay z, please do not hurt her. If she wants to go, let her go, okay.

Eminem, remember when you used to taunt the Late Micheal Jackson in your hair on fire video, instead of helping the bankrupt man? God is not mocked. What a man sows, he shall reap.

Eminem's New Look Explained: Why His Face Is So Much Thinner - Us Weekly

Forexgreenland Knights....GLORY TO GOD!

Greetings, Forexgreenland Knights,

How was the GBPUSD trade yesterday? Thank God it went according to the prediction that was foreseen in its pattern.

We have a response from our esteemed trader in one of our sister forex sites; ForexPeace Army

fxstrategist:
Does it really work? Can it really recognize patterns and provide accurate signals?

:

Need I say more?

Kanye West, is this your way of expressing your music track of ‘Jesus walks’’ by cheapening your wife and encouraging her animalistic harlotry?

Is this marriage whoredom what your late mother died for?

If your late mother’s shame of her nakedness was photoed and sent around the world, would you, her son, be proud of her?

Why don’t you invite Brandy’s puppy brother, RAY J, TO COME AND HAVE ANOTHER WILD DOG SEX VIDEO WITH YOUR NEWLY WEDDED WIFE, THIS TIME ON THE STREETS SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND THE WUSSIFICATION OF KANYE WEST?

Kim Kardashian Posed Nude. Her Motherhood Has Nothing To Do With It.

If you really loved this woman who is supposed to be your wife and mother of your kids, would you not have stopped her from going animalistic on the media? If you really loved her and wanted to promote her career, wouldn’t you have sponsored her to music/ acting school , then produced her music/movies all around the world? Or is this your immoral legacy that you want to leave for the world?

An Open Letter To Kim Kardashian From A Christian

Like the fallen first Adam, you took and ate the forbidden fruit with your wife, and to make matters worse, you seek to defile the human spirit of your viewers with filth of your wussification.

What you should tell your teen (and yourself) about Kim Kardashian

You are supposed to be a role model for millions around the world. But look at what you have negatively applied your influence for; as a tool of satan the devil and his forces of darkness. Is it more money, earthly fame, power you are still looking for? You and your wife are leading thousands of souls into the pit of hell and the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/youre-under-30-bad-luck-084059815.html

This is a Telegraph photocopy of my rebuke to Nigerian politicians for stealing the wealth and patrimony of the nation’s younger generation.

Good day, Forexgreenland Knight,

GBPUSD yesterday pierced the 1st target of the 50% fib level @ 1.5675, yet couldn’t quite ascend to the 61.8% retracement.

So we move on today on the GBPUSD where we can foresee a double bottom pattern in the London session that foretells a bullish drive to the upside. Using Fibonacci retracements, we connect the dots and hit the spot.

Kudos to Justin Bieber for embarking on the journey of a true believer.

Justin Bieber -- I'm on a Mission ... Like an Actual Religious Mission | TMZ.com

WHILE Nigeria’s best and brightest continue to sit on the sidelines and merely pontificate as commentators and critics of the democratic process on account of the perceived dirty nature of politics, the country continues to slide into anomie.

To avert the ugly scenario of Nigerian sliding into a failed state, the best and brightest Nigerians have been urged not to leave the political turf for misfits and charlatans but come forward and be part of politics and governance.

Chief Osoba and Igwe Madueke, my Kingdom, the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. It is but the Kingdom of the soul and not of this world.

Guardian News Website - Osoba, Maduekwe urge Nigeria

Democracy itself is not the answer. Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.

Nigeria Bottling Company, Coca-Cola threatening to kill me - CPC boss writes IG - DailyPost Nigeria

When the majority of the people tend to corruption, their political system tries all possible means to exile the brightest and men of integrity. A nation , in a way, deserves its leaders, for they are only a reflection of the people drawn out of the cradle of the system.

‘Nigeria consumes its courageous voices’ | The Nation

There is something about November. As the air begins to change and the days begin to hurry to the close of the year, the Nigerian literati have come to approach the month with mixed feelings.

It has become a month of sober reflections as they remember two of their iconic voices –Chinua Achebe and Ken Saro-Wiwa.

Incidentally, both writers are dead. One died at the ripe age of 83; the other’s life was cut short. And so, while it is the birthday anniversary of one, it is the month the other, Saro-Wiwa, met death brutally, 19 years ago, on November 10 to be precise, in the hand of the then military junta.

Ogum, in his paper entitled: Literature and Legacy called the late Saro-Wiwa “the legendary martyr for humanity”. The martyr, according to him, represents “the unfinished business of Nigeria”, adding that like a yam seedling, although buried in the mound of the Niger Delta liberation farm, Saro-Wiwa is regenerating.

Lamenting that instead of fighting insurgents, Nigeria is in the habit of killing its brightest minds, he linked the Niger Delta aggression and the Boko Haram insurgency to bad governance, warning that much more would happen if the pressing issues are not addressed..He said: “Nigeria structure should preserve, not destroy courageous positive voices. People who spoke up in protest of appalling conditions in the Niger Delta were at risks of attacks, threats to their lives and death. The present mayhem appears to be a blast of a keg of the gunpowder of past misdeeds and negligence. Boko Haram insurgents have questioned our nationhood Had companies acted responsibly in their host communities over the years, there would have been no Ogoni and Shell Crises, no Egni and Total E&P Memorandum of Understanding crises, no Umuechem bloodbath, no Odi disaster and amnesty related issues.

◄ Romans 10:21 ►

But regarding Israel, God said, "All day long I opened my arms to them, but they were disobedient and rebellious."

◄ Isaiah 65:2 ►

1"I permitted Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, 'Here am I, here am I,' To a nation which did not call on My name. 2"I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts, 3A people who continually provoke Me to My face, Offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on bricks;…

◄ Matthew 23:37 ►

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[a]”

Good day, Forexgreenland Knight,

GBPUSD yesterday pierced the 1st target of the 50% fib level @ 1.5675, yet couldn’t quite ascend to the 61.8% retracement

So we move on today on the GBPUSD where we can foresee a double bottom pattern in the London session that foretells a bullish drive to the upside. Using Fibonacci retracements, we connect the dots and hit the spot.

Kudos to Justin Bieber for embarking on the journey of a true believer.

Justin Bieber -- I'm on a Mission ... Like an Actual Religious Mission | TMZ.com

WHILE Nigeria’s best and brightest continue to sit on the sidelines and merely pontificate as commentators and critics of the democratic process on account of the perceived dirty nature of politics, the country continues to slide into anomie.

To avert the ugly scenario of Nigerian sliding into a failed state, the best and brightest Nigerians have been urged not to leave the political turf for misfits and charlatans but come forward and be part of politics and governance.

Chief Osoba and Igwe *Madueke, my Kingdom, the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. It is but the Kingdom of the soul and not of this world.

Guardian News Website - Osoba, Maduekwe urge Nigeria

Democracy itself is not the answer. Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.

Nigeria Bottling Company, Coca-Cola threatening to kill me - CPC boss writes IG - DailyPost Nigeria

When the majority of the people tend to corruption, their political system tries all possible means to exile the brightest and men of integrity. A nation , in a way, deserves its leaders, for they are only a reflection of the people drawn out of the cradle of the system.

‘Nigeria consumes its courageous voices’ | The Nation

There is something about November. As the air begins to change and the days begin to hurry to the close of the year, the Nigerian literati have come to approach the month with mixed feelings.

It has become a month of sober reflections as they remember two of their iconic voices –Chinua Achebe and Ken Saro-Wiwa

Incidentally, both writers are dead. One died at the ripe age of 83; the other’s life was cut short. And so, while it is the birthday anniversary of one, it is the month the other, Saro-Wiwa, met death brutally, 19 years ago, on November 10 to be precise, in the hand of the then military junta

Ogum, in his paper entitled: Literature and Legacy called the late Saro-Wiwa “the legendary martyr for humanity”. The martyr, according to him, represents “the unfinished business of Nigeria”, adding that like a yam seedling, although buried in the mound of the Niger Delta liberation farm, Saro-Wiwa is regenerat

Lamenting that instead of fighting insurgents, Nigeria is in the habit of killing its brightest minds, he linked the Niger Delta aggression and the Boko Haram insurgency to bad governance, warning that much more would happen if the pressing issues are not addressed..He said: “Nigeria structure should preserve, not destroy courageous positive voices. People who spoke up in protest of appalling conditions in the Niger Delta were at risks of attacks, threats to their lives and death. The present mayhem appears to be a blast of a keg of the gunpowder of past misdeeds and negligence. Boko Haram insurgents have questioned our nationhood Had companies acted responsibly in their host communities over the years, there would have been no Ogoni and Shell Crises, no Egni and Total E&P Memorandum of Understanding crises, no Umuechem bloodbath, no Odi disaster and amnesty related issues

◄ Romans 10:21 ►

But regarding Israel, God said, "All day long I opened my arms to them, but they were disobedient and rebellious."

◄ Isaiah 65:2 ►

1"I permitted Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, 'Here am I, here am I,' To a nation which did not call on My name. 2"I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts, 3A people who continually provoke Me to My face, Offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on bricks;

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’

Greetings Forexgreenland Knight,

How was our GBPUSD trade yesterday? 94pips: *$940 standard lot, $94 minilot. Price rocketed up beyond the 61.8% fib 3rd target of 1.5645, from the entry point of 1.5625, to a bullish high of 1.5719.

When I predicted the Nigerian currency Naira going bearish to 170 naira after the 2011 election of Jonathan on Facebook, no one, as usual took me seriously. It is still there on my facebook notes on Currency Devaluation.

Instead I was set up and framed by so called family members, fair weathered friends and tenants to the police station, the sanatorium, and through using the community youths to mob and lynch me at night.

The Central Bank of Nigeria tried all their human best to prop up the Naira artificially to around 130-150. But it was not to be, for man proposed but God dispose. *

Today, the truth has prevailed! Does that mean there must be something bad, like declining oil prices and oil glut before the powers that be take prophecies seriously.

Naira crashes further to N174

The naira on Wednesday crashed further against the dollar for the third consecutive time this week at the interbank market as it fell to a new low of N174.15 at the close of trading.

The naira, which closed at N169 on Friday, had crashed to N173.20 and N173.35 on Monday and Tuesday, respectively.

The nation’s currency has been on a free fall in the past weeks and interventions at the interbank forex market by the Central Bank of Nigeria have failed to lift up the local currency

The naira was close to N180 to the dollar at the parallel market on Tuesday.

Price made a nice bullish run this morning and looks to go full steam ahead. Yet I’m logging off now, so if you want to trade the retracementas, where should you place it

There is an inverted hammer/ hanging man candle, which portends a turnaround. So we take it slow and steady.

robertrfx

Nice Analysis mate. Will check your updates time to time.

Thanks, Rob.

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum * *Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 11:14

Within 24 hours of my ‘’Democracy is NOT the answer’’ Gophecy Wednesday morning, it happened on Thursday morni

PHOTO NEWS: Teargas, fence-jumping, police brutality in Nigeria's National Assembly - Premium Times Nigeria

‘’Democracy itself is not the answer. Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any peopl

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’

PICTURE OF THE DAY: Police teargas National Assembly, as Nigerian Lawmakers jump the gate to gain entrance | Nigeria News. Your Nigerian Online News Source: Nigerianeye.com

The National Assembly was turned into a "war zone" on Thursday morning as security operatives thoroughly tear gassed Senators, Members of the House of Representatives, Staff and Journalists.

The angry lawmakers however tried to force their way into the National Assembly complex by jumping over the gate.

ABUJA— Heavily armed policemen, yesterday, invaded the National Assembly complex, tear-gassed and tried to prevent members of the House of Representatives, including the Speaker, Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, from entering the complex

This forced some lawmakers to scale the fence in order to enter the chambers for their legislative duties.

In an unprecedented action since return to democratic rule, the police fired tear gas in the arcade of the complex after several legislators, who had escorted the speaker, successfully breached the Police barricade to smuggle him inside the main complex of the National Assembly.

Police take over NASS, tear-gas lawmakers - Vanguard News

Imagine a Chinua Achebe or Wole Soyinka jumping fences while the Nigerian police throw tear gases at these honourables like common criminals.

This, my friends, is one of several practical demonstrations of how Nigeria (mal) treats her best and brightest within 24 hours of my Word, to the glory of God!

Good day Forexgreenland Knights,

Price on the GBPUSD INDEED WENT FULL SPEED AHEAD YESTERDAY, BARELY TOUCHING OUR FIRST TARGET. In a hurry to log off and go attend to other commitments, I neglected to consult the indicator, which showed MACD positive divergence to price.

Yet within 24 hours of my ‘’Democracy is NOT THE ANSWER, IT HAPPENED IN THE United States of America, the Bastion of democrac

PICTURE OF THE DAY: Police teargas National Assembly, as Nigerian Lawmakers jump the gate to gain entrance | Nigeria News. Your Nigerian Online News Source: Nigerianeye.com

Ferguson riots escalate: tear gas fired, crowd assaults police vehicle, gunshot heard - PHOTOS - NaturalNews.com

(Natural News) Immediately following the grand jury decision to not indict Officer Wilson for the fatal shooting of African-American Michael Brown, the situation escalated quickly on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri (a suburb of St. Louis).

A gunshot was heard on the live stream linked below, followed by a rush of people away from the front lines facing police.

Hmm, coin incidence?

Seems there are lots of tear gassing erupting not only in the National Assembly , but also in the streets at My Word, to the glory of God!!

Fires destroy Ferguson buildings; rioters loot - WXYZ.com

FERGUSON, Missouri - The City of Ferguson, Missouri dealt with unrest Monday night and into Tuesday morning as protestors rioted.

They were reacting to news that Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson is not being indicted in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Wilson is white, and Brown, 18, is black and was unarmed at the time of his death.

Weeks of protests followed the shooting, and unrest then also included looting and rioting.

Now copycats in the mainstream media are now photocopying;

Is Abbas the answer? « 123 My News Information

Is Abbas the answer? (Opinion) - CNN.com

Somebody stop me!

The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ (The Holy Grail Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Aghogho Puegeren, Abd-u- Rushin. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ (The Holy Grail Series Book 1) [Kindle Edition]

Aghogho Puegeren (Author), Abd-u- Rushin (Author)

Hello Forexgreenland Knights,

Here is the link to my new book. Within 24 hours of posting the free sample of Kindle, It happened:

Amazon.com: Acrostical Poetry Two Thousand and Fifteen: (2015). (The Acrostical Poetry) eBook: Aghogho Puegeren: Kindle Store

Three cars, seven houses burnt as midnight fire wrecks havoc in Kirikiri [PHOTOS] | NAIJA Lately - Read Nigeria Newspapers Online

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. Hebrews 1:7

Fire Outbreak at Sam Mbakwe Airport | Daily Times Nigeria

Fire outbreak at Heritage Mall guts Filmhouse Cinema Dugbe Ibadan | IBPulse.com

Huge Fire Breaks Out in Lagos Market, Nigeria

Huge fire Outbreak in Lagos Market, Nigeria

Do these have the face of a bulldog?

Cherubim and Seraphim Church Leader, Prophet Fakeye Is Dead

Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: Psalm 104:4

Kindle

Kingdoms of the Amazon reflects the brightness of the twinkling stars of illumination

Infernal inspiration glows in variable throes of creativity and imagination

Nights of a thousand and one tales ignite the flames on the backs of the foxes’ tail

Devouring conflagration enlightens the fiery story of the soul’s emancipatio

Love conquers all with its burning thrills and intrigues, even unto death

Exhaling the all consuming combustion of romance and suspense; (for the last breath).

Happy New Year once again, Forexgreenland Knights!

/go?link=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O384BNW

The Holy Grail and the Mystery of Christ (The Holy Grail Series Book 1) [Kindle Edition]

Acrostical Poetry Two Thousand and Fifteen: (2015). (The Acrostical Poetry) [Kindle Edition]

Aghogho Puegeren (Author)

Hello Forexgreenland Knight,

For doubting Thomases who think Kindle Fire was just a trick, within 24 hours, it happened again!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/washington-subway-car-fills-with-smoke-leaving-1-dead-2-critically-injured-1.2898620

Smoke from an unidentified source filled a busy downtown subway station in the nation's capital Monday, forcing the evacuation of hundreds just before afternoon rush hour, authorities said. One person died and dozens were injured.

Hundreds of passengers were evacuated from the L'Enfant Plaza station, one of the subway system's busiest, about 3:30 p.m., said District of Columbia Fire and EMS spokesman Timothy Wilson.

Fire and EMS spokeswoman Caroline Laurin confirmed that a person had died, but declined to say more. "It started to get scary pretty quick," passenger Jonathan Rogers was quoted by The Washington Post as saying. "People started praying. Smoke was coming in pretty steadily."

Passenger Saleh Damiger was quoted by the newspaper as saying that people were choking and yelling aboard the train. "It was a lot of smoke," she said. "We couldn't see each other. ... We felt like we were almost going to die."

WMATA said emergency crews were deployed and that the station was being aired out.

"Metro Transit Police and fire department personnel are on scene at L'Enfant Plaza for smoke in the station," the metro system said on its website.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/one-dead-after-smoke-fills-washington-dc-subway

Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings have you founded strength because of your enemies, that you might still the enemy and the avenger. Psalm 8

‘’Fibonnacci, Gann, Elliot Waves experts might see a bullish pattern emerging in the charts, yet the God given gift of free will of man also has a place in the outcome. The choice to decide where to deploy o's material is actually discretionary.

Consequently, in this gross material realm, matter, including money, is also used as momentum to achieve means to material ends. Of course, the consequences would be borne by the decider(s), who has responsibility for executing his freedom of choice.

http://illuminatus.info/nyc-hedge-fund-founder-killed-by-son-over-allowance-source-new-york-daily-news/

So a hedge fund trader, using fractals, might decide to unload or short his multimillion/billion dollar securities due to negative news reports from the markets.

This action can override the harmony of the laissez faire markets for a season, while adjusting from the chaos and discord unto equilibrium’

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-us-may-impose-forex-fines-banking-titans-1473805

Thomas Gilbert Jr. appears in court on charges that he shot and killed his father, hedge fund founder

Police say the two had argued over the son's allowance. Jennifer Davis reports.

The elder Gilbert was the founder of the long-short equity hedge fund Wainscott Capital Partners. Gilbert, who had more than 40 years of experience on Wall Street, opened the fund in 2011. He was described to Business Insider by a friend as a "very nice man."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-04/70-year-old-hedge-fund-founder-shot-dead-his-son

My new book Acrostical Poetry 2015 is my 8th book, published on the 8th of this new year January 2015. 2+0+1+5=8. 8/1/8. Circumcision is done on the 8th day and medically, Vitamin K, which clots and stops bleeding, is not present in the body until the 8th day. There are 88 keys on the piano and the chess board is 8 times 8 squares.

Musically,an octave is a musical interval consisting of eight notes .The first and eighth note are the same , only different in terms of either a higher or lower pitch. The word Octave comes from the word eight. A one octave scale consists of 8 notes.

Eight is symbolic of an entity that is one step above the natural order, higher than nature and its limitations. That's why Chanukah is eight days long—the greatly outnumbered Maccabee' resolve to battle the Greeks wasn't logical or natural. They drew on reservoirs of faith and courage that are not part of normative human nature. They therefore merited a miracle higher than nature – a miracle that lasted eight days

Happy New Year once again, Forexgreenland Knights!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O384BNW

Acrostical Poetry Two Thousand and Fifteen: (2015). (The Acrostical Poetry) [Kindle Edition]

Aghogho Puegeren (Author)

http://forexgreenland.foruma.biz/t381p200-review-of-strategic-tips-on-forex-signals-in-forex-forum#11289

Wow! This is a very wonderful post and I really enjoyed reading all comments. I am new in this page. Thank you for sharing valuable information.

Reason: