Why should you trade forex market?

Simply said, no other trading instrument comes even closely to forex market when it comes to liquidity, 24hr market environment and last but not the least, profit potential. Forex (currency) market is the largest (most liquid) financial market in the world, with an average daily volume of more than US$ 1.5 trillion, which is more than all of the global equity markets combined. Forex trading day starts in Wellington, New Zealand followed by Sydney, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Three hours later trading day begins in Dubai (UAE) and other Middle Eastern countries. In couple of hours they are followed by Frankfurt, Zurich, Paris, Rome… London is the last one to open in Europe and five hours later it is followed by New York, Chicago and finally the West Coast. The busiest hours are early European mornings because at that time major Asian exchanges are still open and European afternoons because at that time major US markets are open at the same time as Europe. Therefore, wherever you live and whatever your work hours are you can always find some time to participate in forex trading as opposed to stock market where you are usually limited to the regular business hours

Can anyone tell why the signals in FX FISH stop drawing on charts whereas when you reset they reappear

Nice post. I will encourage or smart people who are jobless to invest in forex and work their way to financial freedom. Forex opens a huge opportunity to everyone no matter who you are. Its a very good thing to do and very rewarding for the disciplined ones.

uncle gober:
I get many advantages in forex trading. Only in forex I get : Opportunity from Global Market, High Value Market, Modern Equipment. I get high Risk / Return Ratio, Leverage, High Return on Investment (ROI), Fast Rate of Return, Liquidity and also Low and Fixed Cost of Transaction.

Yeah, leverage is one of advantages of forex trading. With leverage, we can trade using small capital, but we should be careful when choosing leverage for trading and use it as well as possible.

Good post .

I think this content will give an encourage to people who want to enter trading market

I should trade forex because it facilitate me in two ways . I can use the time of my choice .second benefit of forex for me is the funds . I am not bound to invest specific amount I can invest affordable amount here.

You should trade in forex because their big scope of earning money in forex their no any criteria to for any buddy ...with 19 can enter in market and earn good if have good knowledge about forex.

Master Forex IB:
I should trade forex because it facilitate me in two ways . I can use the time of my choice .second benefit of forex for me is the funds . I am not bound to invest specific amount I can invest affordable amount here.

Right, we can get profit in two way, buy and sell. But make sure, we have practice first use demo account and we can start trading with real account without having to deposit first using no deposit bonus from broker which we use if broker offers it. My broker offers no deposit bonus, it's a posting bonus, beside i get free capital, i also get knowledge.

When stock market is going down and down, in forex, one currency is always up!

One of the advantages of the forex market is forex market will not go bankrupt. And also the forex market is open 24 hours with 5 working days. So that we can trade in the forex market whenever we want. In addition, to trade we can use communication tools, such as in instaforex we can use the smartphone for trading.

if you have the correct knowledge then you can earn, forex market is much ore predictable than the stock markets and chances of getting cheated here are less if you have a genuine broker...........

Reason: