Coder needed for simple EA

Hi folks,

i would need a mql4 coder to program an simple EA for me that i need for research and backtesting. With following criteria:

Timeframe: 15min (any?!)

Currencypair: any

Lotsize: adjustable

Stoploss: adjustable

Takeprofit: adjustable

Differenz between price: adjustable

No indicators need, only price driven.

Time Zone (if needed?!): GMT +1 (Vienna)

Example trade:

00:00 15min candle close: 1,5050

06:30 15min candle close: 1,5035

=short

Explaining: If the close of the 00:00 candle on the 15min chart is higher than the close of the 06:30 candle on the 15min chart the ea goes short. And if the close on 00:00 is lower than the close on 06:30 the ea goes long. Important it has to be at least 10 pips differenz between the price at 00:00 and 06:30 in any direction.

I think a good coder could do that in a few minutes but i don´t understand any mql (embaressed)

For question or offers please pm me or post in the thread.

Regards

Nevil66

Nevil66, just go to forum-trading systems, and there search

High/Low Breakout Scalper post by scorpion!!!

It is a little diferent, but basicaly it is a same thing,

if not, that ea can be easy recoded for your needs!

And if you have some difficult wish to be coded, talk to ferrufx,

he is a pro coder with lot of expirience.

Yeah, great i will try it as soon as possible and post my results here.

Test it by live forward test....

Forget the backtesting!

forexflash:
And if you have some difficult wish to be coded, talk to ferrufx, he is a pro coder with lot of expirience.

Thanks for your support. Very much appreciated.

FerruFx

Mhm, the high/low breakout is sadly not what i am searching for. i need exactly the candle close of 00:00 and 06:30 with a higher/lower difference of at least 10 pips.

tp, sl, lots, -> adjustable

trailing stop would be nice but not necessary.

Anybody an idea?

Hi, I'd be happy to code it for you. I have experience with over 40 EAs of my own so far. It's quite fun. All make money, but I have yet to make one that works in every market condidtion.

However, I'm going into the hospital tomorrow morning for a "routine" heart procedure and will be there overnight. So I won't be available to work on this until I'm feeling better. So check back with me next week. Troy

Hey Troyhen, i hope the will say your ok in the hospital.

Let me know when you need help for understanding what i need. Pm me oder just write it in this thread.

Have a nice weekend"

Edith: an adjustable trailing stop loss would be also nice

Naturally i will post my research results in this thread and on my blog in german when i got the EA. So stay tunend!

$ 50,- reward for the first coder how upload this EA!

DONE!

hi guys

Hello;

Please pardon any broken etiquette on my part. Please advise humble person the proper etiquette.

I have tried to modify and combine moving average and HMA modified.

I have two errors:

'(' - function definition unexpected M:\HMA Modified_wisea1662.mq4 (186, 19)

'(' - function definition unexpected M:\HMA Modified_wisea1662.mq4 (211, 18)

They are functions to check for open order conditions and close order conditions.

The thrust is when the alert to buy is sent, close any open short orders and open a buy order. If there is a short order alert, close any open buy order and open a short order.

I appreciate very much any assistance

Wisea1662

Reason: