My Gift To Community - page 4

thanx for your book

very helpfull

Thanks bud, nice book.

Thank you for the book

Thanks a lot. It is going to be useful

Thank you for the book. I download it and start reading. I seems interesting. Thanks again

forexflash:
Hi, I Just Finished My "book" Of Indicators,It Is Short Explanation What Indicators Do, And How Do They React To Market, I AlsoIlustrated Every Indicator With Mt4 Charts. I Hope That My Book Will Help Somebody. true Power Is Is Knowledge!!!

Thanks very much

Thank you for your great job.

The phrase is 'Knowledge is Power'. Anyway thanks for the book. Will check that out.. I hope to find some new stuff there :-)

My main interest in indicators (besides building new ones) is new and intelligent ways to interpret traditional indicators. Example could be the Zero-Line-Reject pattern of Woodies CCI...

forexflash:
Hi, I Just Finished My "book" Of Indicators,It Is Short Explanation What Indicators Do, And How Do They React To Market, I AlsoIlustrated Every Indicator With Mt4 Charts. I Hope That My Book Will Help Somebody. true Power Is Is Knowledge!!!

Going thru the thread, this is obviously a good read. Howver, I am not able to download it (for whatever reasons), could I request you to send it again. Thank you so much.