Who Win 2% Who lose 98%

Hi Traders

Did you know that 2% of investors get everything that the remaining 98% lose. This means

unimaginable amounts of money passing from hands to hands every day.

The 2% who get all the money KNOW what to do, because they ALWAYS use proper software that

makes the decisions. Only machine, a powerful computer that analyzes all the data from the the

market is able to make the right decision. Machines don't have emotions, they don't know what fear

or greed means, and they never act according to intuition. They obtain the results by means of

calculation, and this makes them the best advisers. That's why 98% of ordinary people lose their

money to 2% of wise investors....

Thread moved from Classified Ads because it's not an ad--maybe not an ad yet.

Yup,i Agree

2% of investors get everything that the remaining 98% lose because they have more than 10 years experience and really know the principals of Fx work.

First off, the 2%/98% is a fantasy.

It is more like 15%/85% IF you only take into consideration only retail people, meaning casual traders who solely rely on technical analysis, self proclaimed asset managers, systems conceptors and theoricians.

The other 15% are:

Those who rely on fundamentals and on technical analysis

Banks and brokers who earn money as intermediares (and that in some way trade as well)

Professional asset managers (I am speaking about guys who used to manage client assets in FX notably over 25 years in major banks) are more like 50%/50%.

The trading system that makes gold out of stone, forget about it, thats again a fantasy. If you coded yourself several systems (as I did) you would understand inherent limitations of that kind of tool.

Money management traders win and greedy, emotional trades will lose.

Reason: