Trading Ranges

Greetings all. I'm fairly new to the Forex, and want to find somewhere a list (or simple way to see/calculate) the Average Daily Trading Range for any given pair. Something that covers a variety of time-frames would be great (like, the last 24 hours or the last 12 months).

Anyone know of anything like that available? Thanks.

marcos5:
Greetings all. I'm fairly new to the Forex, and want to find somewhere a list (or simple way to see/calculate) the Average Daily Trading Range for any given pair. Something that covers a variety of time-frames would be great (like, the last 24 hours or the last 12 months).Anyone know of anything like that available? Thanks.

If you attach the ATR indicator on your chart and play with the period, it would do the job.

FerruFx

Thanks alot. I'll try that.

Hi Traders

Thousands of traders use Fibonacci techniques every day. Now you can benefit from these dynamite-trading techniques to predict profits. You can be a Fibonacci expert....

dekac:
Hi TradersThousands of traders use Fibonacci techniques every day. Now you can benefit from these dynamite-trading techniques to predict profits. You can be a Fibonacci expert....

Hi,

I just started using fibs and wasn't sure how to interpret the lines.Is it that the price moves from one point on fibs lines to the other and shows S/R and or retrace? Does it work on any time frame? What do we look for on fibs lines numbered?

Thanks

Reason: