Stochastic with alarms

Hello all,

This is my 1st post here and I'm so glad I found this place. I have a little request regarding the stochastic indicator and I hope someone can give me a little help. I've seen and downloaded other similar versions in this forum and there are just 1 or 2 twists that i need and it will be perfect. Please help if you can.

Basically, all I need is to have an alarm (e.g alert.wav) play when the stochastic reaches overbought/oversold level (e.g 80/20) or when stochastic crossover(either up or down). The alert.wav should only be played when the bar is finished i.e If I put it on 15min chart it should play alert.wav when the 15min bar is closed and there's a crossover or reaches 80/20, otherwise i get too many alerts while the current bar is still to be formed.

I downloaded 2 versions by Scorpion from other posts but it either doesn't play alert.wav or the alarm goes off whenever the stochastic crossover or reach OB/OS while the current bar hasn't yet finished. Thank you in advance for anyone who might be able to help me with the little twist.

Speedbird

Reason: