Need help !

Hi friends,

I have got this problem.

After loading the forex expert advisor and let it running for 24 to 36 hours, I feel like the computer is half dead.

When I start the expert advisor, it runs realy good for 12-13 hours and then it starts dying down.

Can anybody please guide me as how to fix this problem.

Thanks for your input.

Andy

rarshi:
Hi friends,I have got this problem.After loading the forex expert advisor and let it running for 24 to 36 hours, I feel like the computer is half dead.When I start the expert advisor, it runs realy good for 12-13 hours and then it starts dying down.Can anybody please guide me as how to fix this problem.Thanks for your input.Andy

You should check the MT4 journal to see whether the EA is reporting errors.. if thats the case, then all these errors etc are logged in a text file with .log extension... with time this file can become as large as 500MB and this will jam the system. Have a look in the MT4 folder, do a file search for *.log files and check their sizes.

bossxero:
You should check the MT4 journal to see whether the EA is reporting errors.. if thats the case, then all these errors etc are logged in a text file with .log extension... with time this file can become as large as 500MB and this will jam the system. Have a look in the MT4 folder, do a file search for *.log files and check their sizes.

Hi again,

I have checked the log files and no doubt, it has logs for the last 20-30 days, but I do delete the cache and history from the MT4 folder.

Now do you want me to delete the logs from the files .log.

Thanks again for the advice.

andy

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I need help, too.

I use Meta Trader, but I can not find the charts for crude oil while charts for other commodities are all available.

Could anyone help me this problem? many thanks.

Also try under tools, options charts and set your bars to 5000 .. this will also help with performance of your ea.

I have a question, is the metatrader 4 the same from all providers? mine works smoothly I got it from tradeviewforex web site but a friend from Canada is using the metatrader 4 from another provider and he is not so satisfied.... so it´s the equipment or the provider, so far mi provider tradeviewforex and my equipment are running perfectly

marcuse:
I have a question, is the metatrader 4 the same from all providers? mine works smoothly I got it from tradeviewforex web site but a friend from Canada is using the metatrader 4 from another provider and he is not so satisfied.... so it´s the equipment or the provider, so far mi provider tradeviewforex and my equipment are running perfectly

Depend how you use the platform. How many charts, how many indicators/EAs are attached, etc ... and if your pc ressources can afford all this.

Of course issues may also come from the broker who has to provide a permanent server connection. It isn't always the case.

FerruFx

ryanftu:
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I need help, too.I use Meta Trader, but I can not find the charts for crude oil while charts for other commodities are all available. Could anyone help me this problem? many thanks.

Well you could try using the Core Options platform, there you're able to trade with commodities, I downloaded it from tradeview and it has worked just fine. Let me now if that platform is what you were looking for

Hi there, I'm starting to get used to the Core Options, does someone know here where to find a complete guide to this platform? I really interested on learning how exactly this programs works and if there's something like the MAM for this program.

Here you can download the Core Options platform and they have also a manual for it

I don’t know if MAM runs with this software but it is really unnecessar

Forex, FX, forex options, forex futures, fx options, fx futures, foreign exchange market, options, futures, margin, trading, pips, spread, dealer, quote :::: Global Market Invest Ltd. – CORE Options :::::..

Reason: