EA Optimizer Software

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a soft that can optimize the parameters of your EA. I'm tired of backtesting my EA 20 times in a row with MA periods=20, then with 21, then with 22...

Does this kind of software exist? Is it possible to optimize several parameters at the same time?

Thanks and have a great day!

emil.stern:
Hi everyone,I'm looking for a soft that can optimize the parameters of your EA. I'm tired of backtesting my EA 20 times in a row with MA periods=20, then with 21, then with 22... Does this kind of software exist? Is it possible to optimize several parameters at the same time?Thanks and have a great day!

EAs can be optimized within Metatrader itself.. you dont need an external software to do it... you can find a good introduction to EA backtesting and optimization from the link below

Backtesting and Optimization in Metatrader 4 - Expert Advisor Programming

Regards

Great information!

Have great trades

Right but I still have a problem.

When I optimize a input from 1 to 300 by step 2, I would get 150 "result" (passes) but I only get less than that. I guess the invisible passes have a negative profit, but I need them to calculate some things in order to build statistics. I don't see anywhere I could change this.

Any help? Thanks!

'Optimization Results" tab - UNCHECK 'Skip Useless Results'

I have a system that I want to backtest. It is simply made up of simple indicators including MACD, Moving Average and Williams AO.

I want to know how to build it and then backtest it on Metatrader. So I need to know how to build it then how to backtest it.

I am new this website, so there may be a "generic builder" already here.

Any guidance would be appreciated

I never tested it but some beginners like it:

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

FerruFx

Thanks for your effort.

Unfortunately it is too complicated for my limited programming skills

Thanks again

You're welcome.

FerruFx

Reason: