Do You Have Profit Making Ea? - page 2

The settings are to be used the same to all pairs??

AtlMike40:
How long have you been trading this EA? I've set it up using Alpari. Thanks for sharing. m

How is your results to date???

portugal123:
The settings are to be used the same to all pairs??

How is your results??

I am testing in two different brokers, ODL and Trade View, on ODL good results= up about 200USD with 0.1 lot on TV down 300usd ????

portugal123:
I am testing in two different brokers, ODL and Trade View, on ODL good results= up about 200USD with 0.1 lot on TV down 300usd ????

It is not possible, that one broker you win and loss on the other. Your variance is obviously flawed.. win 200 in one loss 300. That results is not believable if you start the EA at the same time. If you win you should win both..if you loss you should loss both. You have to to give this information otherwise it become misleading.

Yes, having amazingly different results in different brokers, its possible...

But in this case my fault. Sorry, on the TV account i had only 3000 balance when i started, so not all trades were filled due to lack of funds...

Do we have to have all 14 CCY pairs for this to work? Will this work with only a few select CCY pairs?

Here is detailed statement on demo acc.

Use in 2 brokers (North Finance and IBFx)

1. NF +937 pips $874.11 29% increase to $3000 initial deposit

2. IB +818 pips $750.80 25%

trader101:
YES --This EA that i develop has been making 500-600 pips a week for the past 2 months now - I want to upload it here for all to try but i dont think this forum allowed it. Anyhow anybody interested can e-mail me. Ok I think i can attached it here: Specification: Pairs to trade: 14 curr GU, GJ, UJ, AJ, EJ , EU, UCHF, UCAD, EC,GC, EG, CJ, AU, NU (exclusive)Trade Time: All timesExtern Var: lot set @ 0.1, SL set @ 300, TP set @ 100Time Frame: 1 hour (strictly)Indicators Reqd: Normal Indicators (that comes with the MT4Platform)Minimum Equity : $3000.00Close Trade On Friday: Manually b4 close or leave it open.Expection : 500-600 pips per weekNotes: Please do not change the SL and TP. Keep it open even during Newstime.
Reason: