Get Forex Experience Faster Using a Trading Simulator - page 9

Hi,

Excuse my ignorance but does this simulator actually use the historical prices for which ever forex pair is selected?

Best Regards, Mark Thomas

Very helpful. Thanks my friend for such a valuable tool and the generosity for sharing it.

now with a LOT of experience with this tool I would love to see a multi time frame version of this. It annoys me being locked into just one timeframe with this tool. I know this is a limitation of meta trader rather then this EA but man with this it would be the ultimate tool ever if it had it!

Woooooooooooooooooowwww!!!!!! Superb!!!!! Tenq..!!best!! Good!!! Nice!!!

bobowang:
let me try!!!! btw, the forex tester 2 is good enough, but it's not free...so bad...let me try this one!!!

forex tester is very3x junk..i can't test my own trading system using that software..!!

Ok I downloaded it, but I don't see it anywhere on my MT 4 platform, it is not under indicators or anywhere that I can see. It said it installed correctly,b ut I don't know what to do from here. Can anyone tell me where to find the simulator and how to progress from there....thanks.

hello, this is first time I am here. i have downloaded 3 files for forex simulator but zipped file are not being open. my windows says that the file is not valid, any help please.

regards

victor1967

Just downloaded this very great tools. Thanks buddy

hi i a newbie hoping to learn and understand better the forex world, thank for the sim bro

Hi, may I know what is the main different between this simulator and demo account...

Reason: