OSMA EA - good potential

I just did a quick coding of the Osma EA. The settings of the Osma can be customized by the fast_ema,slow_ema and signal_period input.

There is also a reverse close feature that when set to true, will close the trade when we have a reverse signal, e.g close a sell when we get a buy signal

The EA also has TP,SL and trailing stop settings. If you want to use of different pairs, use different Magic Numbers for each pair.

Also, anyone trying it and find good settings and pairs, let us know here.

I have also attached a quick backtest I did on GBPUSD pair.

All the best.

Files:
osmaEA.zip  7 kb
osmaEA.mq4  9 kb

Can you post the MQL file please, not just the exe, as i am learning to code and when i get it right i want to add a filter to the osma.

?

bossxero:
I just did a quick coding of the Osma EA. The settings of the Osma can be customized by the fast_ema,slow_ema and signal_period input. There is also a reverse close feature that when set to true, will close the trade when we have a reverse signal, e.g close a sell when we get a buy signal The EA also has TP,SL and trailing stop settings. If you want to use of different pairs, use different Magic Numbers for each pair. Also, anyone trying it and find good settings and pairs, let us know here. I have also attached a quick backtest I did on GBPUSD pair. All the best.

I'm very interesting to your code and i try to apply this code with CrlownForex. But it works with lots 10000 and not 0.1 like others.

Please could you send me the code with right lots ??

Thank you.

thank to you

does this work with lots less than 1.0?

I want to try it on a 0.1 lot size.

thanks-

What are the entry\exit criteria?

Thanks for sharing.

I am having no luck in finding/opening the osma EA. Can somebody help?

Ron

I posted the code in the first post.

Backtesting seems nice.

Anyway, be doubtful of profitability as this is a trend-following system and as we know they work only in trending currencies.. in case the behavior of the currency changes - your equity curve might reverse.

Can i download the EA and try it out?

Thanks.

Reason: