Slope System EA - page 3

Hello Skybitz007,

You mentioned to use the slope direction line with settings 55/3 on 1 hour chart. I do the same. Which pairs are you trading and how do you trade them - TP. Maybe we can share some info which also can help others.

Holger

SXMTrader:
Hello Skybitz007,-------------- You mentioned to use the slope direction line with settings 55/3 on 1 hour chart. I do the same. Which pairs are you trading and how do you trade them - TP. Maybe we can share some info which also can help others. Holger

Can you ajust the Original Slope Direction EA for me please.

Using this parameters:

Strategy Name: AlhamDullia V2 Strategy H1

Indicators used that affects the strategy:

• slope direction line Settings: (period=40, Method= 3, Price = 0, email =1, sound =1)
  • ATX (21) – Average directional movemen
  • ATR (21) – Average true rang
  • Special macd indicator – called"Alhamdullila V2 Macd 2 colour Histogram" this is attached Settings ( 5, 35, 5)
  • How the Alhamdullila V2 strategy works:The actual final EA is very simple as follows: Long Entry ( see the flow chart below)Enter a LONG position when all following conditions are met-
    • After the close of the candle;
    • When ATX > 20 (Trending market);
    • And MACD>0 This Customer indicator Alhamdullila V2 MACD 2 color Histogram” is GREE
    • i.e. (is positive);
      • And T-Up indicator’s color is blueShort Entry
      • Enter a SHORT position when all following conditions are met-
        • After the close of the candle;
        • When ATX > 20 (Trending market);
        • And MACD<0 This Customer indicator Alhamdullila V2 MACD 2 color Histogram” is RE
        • i.e. (is positive);
          • And T-Up indicator’s color is RED
          • Stop loss, Profit Targets and exitsExit trade with which ever of the following is met ( this is all done by the manageTpV2-4 code:
            • Initial Stop loss is set at value of 45pips -(make this user variable- can be adjusted my user).
            • Profit targets reached--(make this user variable- can be adjusted my user). These are very important points to consider
            • 1. The EA should have a reset a flag so that once we get out of a trade (profit reached or stopped out); we don’t get back into the new trade unless the MACD crosses zero line. This prevents the EA from taking continues erroneous trade after exiting it.2. By testing ADX first, we will be able to enter into a trade when the ADX rises from below level 20, even if this happens after T-up and MACD indicators confirms. See Fig 3 below3. Only one trade permitted per chart. 4. Pair = Any5. Timeframe = Any.6. Position will be executed only when the above criteria is met after the close of the candle. 7. If Internet connection broken, this EA has ability to continue i's function

Tzig:
Note there are a few ea's with slope used to decide when to trade. Am trying to program one now myself. I feel that it is slope threshhold that is important. Ie: when markets are churning sideways, using a high slope threshold will keep you out of a number of bad trades.. still don't know if that is enough TZ

Does any one know of a slope direction line EA that has a simple moving average as part of the trigger for taking a trade?

Just for example, say you have a S.moving average set at 100, the EA can only take long trades when the simple mov ave moves below, and only short trades when it moves above. The simple moving average could be set at whatever time frame to take out a lot of bad trades.

madscalp:
Hi guys, I'd like to make an EA based on the Slope Direction Line indicator. Very simple: at color change of SDL (red --> blue) : buy at beginning of the following candle at following change color (blue --> red) : buy close at beginning of the following candle then sell at following change color (red --> blue) : sell close at beginning of the following candle then buy etc... etc... No SL , no TP. In manual, it's a profitable system but it's better automatically The system have to work on any TF and its own SDL settings. In the pic, the SDL settings are 40.3.0 on M30 TF. Thanks.

Does any one know of a slope direction line EA that has a simple moving average as part of the trigger for taking a trade?

Just for example, say you have a S.moving average set at 100, the EA can only take long trades when the simple mov ave moves below, and only short trades when it moves above. The simple moving average could be set at whatever time frame to take out a lot of bad trades.

I have been having some success with the bbsqueeze indicator as a filter against ranging markets

Hi all

Anybody have an EA already written using the SLOPE DIRECTION LINE RR indicator. If you do can you post the code please. Thanks guys.

BMFX:
Hi all Anybody have an EA already written using the SLOPE DIRECTION LINE RR indicator. If you do can you post the code please. Thanks guys.

Here is the sld EA you want with the set files also.Also go to the questions and actions section of the forums under EA's volume S and there is another version of the system.

Hi Kevinator

Thanks for the Slope Direction EA and files much appreciated. Nice being part of a forum where people help one another.

Anyone use that Ea in live ?

airforce1:
A simple ea using this Slope Direction Lineenjoy it!

Thanks

Reason: